• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

005_merin_cl50.jpg

008_merin_cl50.jpg

042_merin_cl50.jpg

Dude has some mad sculpting skills and maybe it was just a single purpose build for a concept or show or whatever... but I wonder what that wonderful bodywork would look like after a few hot summers in the sun?

Love this thread btw... makes me feel a whole lot better about some of my welds, lol !

+ 1 for Benjammin.

Im personally not a fan of driving around in a foam car! However, its the craftmans ship, attention to detail, time, patience, vision, money and dream that I respect and appreciate. I also dont like the design, but again, for me thats not what its about.

I dont get why you guys talk sh** about someone with mad skills, as ugly as that car is,... I'll be the's got designers knockin his door down.

+ 1 for Benjammin.

Im personally not a fan of driving around in a foam car! However, its the craftmans ship, attention to detail, time, patience, vision, money and dream that I respect and appreciate. I also dont like the design, but again, for me thats not what its about.

I dont get why you guys talk sh** about someone with mad skills, as ugly as that car is,... I'll be the's got designers knockin his door down.

my biggest concern is... what if one of the dash lights burns out? changing a turn signal light is hard enough in a datsun, a burned out light in the foam car might total it.

but what if u try and accidental kill your kids at a boat launch...or what if your a big tournament fisher, or what if you suck at launching your jet skis....just think if all the water related positives....plus if u wreck just head over to homedepot for some two part foam and boom u can make it a four door or what ever...

to be honest it just looks like a copy of the apha sephia...

Love this thread btw... makes me feel a whole lot better about some of my welds, lol !

I love it as well, but I'm always worried that some of my build may end up here.

IMG_20120525_131453.jpg

This temporary link was a pretty good example.

I'll be replacing it, don't worry.

I love it as well, but I'm always worried that some of my build may end up here.

My thoughts exactly! I've always had doubts about posting status on my projects, but suddenly I'm no longer bashful after seeing this thread considering most of these pics were originally posted somewhere online by people who apparently just didn't care about criticism (that, or were blissfully ignorant of their level of fail ), so in hindsight my shit doesn't look nearly as bad in comparison, lol !

Is this Fab fail or just plain stupid because even I havn't seen enough Red Green to think Duct tape and extension cords is a good way to hold your front end on.

IMAG0601-1.jpg

Shot in a Wal-mart parking lot of all places.

Here`s my contribution:

One of my youngest son`s busted my oldest sons rear window yesterday ,,checked with glass shop this morning ,,they said window is NLA ,,, so to keep it from falling the rest f the way out and letting rain in till i can get one from junkyard...........PLASTI-DIP... :lol:

Enjoy

FAT510002-1.jpg

FAT510002-1.jpg

FAT510003-1.jpg

FAT510005-2.jpg

FAT510004-1.jpg

FAT510008-3.jpg

FAT510006-3.jpg

dude your sending your kid off to get pulled over.......isnt that a celica.....coupe model i thought i saw two at p a p.....been a month or so since i been out there...maybe we should grab a rito and walk the yard.....on of my fav work day pastimes..

dude your sending your kid off to get pulled over.......isnt that a celica.....coupe model i thought i saw two at p a p.....been a month or so since i been out there...maybe we should grab a rito and walk the yard.....on of my fav work day pastimes..

He drives his 510 warthog wagon for his daily now,, the Toyota is his winter gravel on the road,, car..The boy and his Datsun are probably at Mitchells playing videos or some other such goofy-ness right now...

The window creeeeeks really bad , just moving it around the yard after painting it ,,plastidip is just to keep her dried in for awhile..it was to hot to go parts hunting today...thinking about buying a whole hulk and parting he rest out to cover price..free is always a good price.

He drives his 510 warthog wagon for his daily now,, the Toyota is his winter gravel on the road,, car..The boy and his Datsun are probably at Mitchells playing videos or some other such goofy-ness right now...

The window creeeeeks really bad , just moving it around the yard after painting it ,,plastidip is just to keep her dried in for awhile..it was to hot to go parts hunting today...thinking about buying a whole hulk and parting he rest out to cover price..free is always a good price.

Why not just use clear plasti-dip? :confused:

Here`s my contribution:

One of my youngest son`s busted my oldest sons rear window yesterday ,,checked with glass shop this morning ,,they said window is NLA ,,, so to keep it from falling the rest f the way out and letting rain in till i can get one from junkyard...........PLASTI-DIP... :lol:

Enjoy

FAT510002-1.jpg

FAT510002-1.jpg

FAT510003-1.jpg

FAT510005-2.jpg

FAT510004-1.jpg

FAT510008-3.jpg

FAT510006-3.jpg

whoah .... duuuuudddeeeee .... knarley ... haha

this should go in "How to" section and be immortalized >>> :lol: ;)

I've used Vulkem construction adhesive before :lol: :sneaky: .... not too flexible :blink:

Why not just use clear plasti-dip? :confused:

Lol the clear platidip is all I could find... Trade you bannana rama!!

It comes in clear?? ........DOH!!

....yeah i like to hit p a p early when the dew is fresh and the smell of coolant is strong

I gots a guy