FABRICATION FAIL THREAD

looks like he is mid customization when he had to report to work.... those headligts will be so bright with f/g resin over them...lol

It was parked right at the front doors of the Arlington junkyard..... maybe he was mid project when he realized he needed more shit to slap on his heap.
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like he is mid customization when he had to report to work.... those headligts will be so bright with f/g resin over them...lol

To work delivering fast food maybe. I wouldnt give him the benefit of working at a junk yard. A jyard dog wouldnt do that nonsense, maybe some other kind but jesus not that lol.

No, the LS motor is still a pushrod. GM is all about ancient low tech. Refined my ass!

Now for modern engines the Ford's are bad ass! And they look good!

5.0 L Coyote engine in the Mustang GT

86619d1262019072-new-coyote-5-0-photo-5.0.jpeg

Ford Mustang GT 500 5.8L, 650hp... I want to make da sexytime! And it looks BEAUTIFUL!

GT500_MostPowerful_V8-623x481.jpg

The fact that the LS isn't the most high tech is what hot rodders love about it. It's narrower and lighter than a 4 cam motor. Swapping a cam is a common up grade for a traditional OHV V8 but you don't hear about guys doing it much when you have to buy 4.

Went to the Az car show Cruising on Central. Saw this Honda parked there and noticed it was right hand drive. So got curious to see if this was a real imported car or another conversion. Nope it's a conversion. And correct me if I'm wrong as I'm no expert here but is this the fucking welds on this car cracking?

IMAG0190.jpg

IMAG0184.jpg

IMAG0187.jpg

IMAG0188.jpg

IMAG0185.jpg

I just want to know who the asshat running that "carshow" is that let him(her) park that ricer POS beside all those classic cars? That Honduh is not even in the same league or deserving of such a standard.

i dont see how that is a "fab fail." shitty job/workmanship? yes but not fab fail... unless those indeed are the welds, which im leaning towards saler.

also, i thought it was weird that the civic was parked next to that old truck too, AND im no fan of homdas, but i dont really see whats rice about it, its actually somewhat clean (as opposed to obscene: huge wing, sticker bomb, etc ec)

I just want to know who the asshat running that "carshow" is that let him(her) park that ricer POS beside all those classic cars? That Honduh is not even in the same league or deserving of such a standard.

Surprisingly it can happen, back in MO there use to be a car meet/car show at hooters every saturday. 95% classics with the rest being newer American muscle cars. My friends and I were driving up in our (not bad looking I would say, nothing overdone, in fact mine was a stock Mazda MP3) imports. We had NO intentions of trying to get into the "car show", we were turning to go park when the older gentleman at the cones blocking the restaurant moved the cones and waved us forward. So we did.

thats the probelm to much cross style car hating .....well the honduh derps deserve that ranking... but i like all cars ... from minis... to rat rods to old restored stuff to 100k street rods...

Exactly, a well executed car is a well executed car. I've seen imports that are nice sitting next to hot rods/american muscle that are abominations. I'm not a honda guy in the sense I'll never own one. But I can appreciate a nice car. And I guess that day the guy blocking the cones appreciated our nice and simple Mazdas.