Burabuda

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow look at this comment on jccs by "20B"

20B said:

It is a nice car show. Wish the organizer would delegate authority for each brand’s representation/organization in order not only to make this show a important one, but to show unbiased, equitable and proffesional performance.

Recent shows show excesive predominance of some brand over the rest. Also the post show report and photos show only particular interests instead of an objective representation of all the cars present at day of show.

Hopefully this year this show will graduate and take a spot amongst the very best, or else it will remain being just an overgrown regular meet.

Those details, minor as they might appear, show sedulous proffesional standards that only the very best shows in the world can claiom to have

indy510 said:

cool story bro ,,, , .. can you even understand what you just wrote???

pretty sure i know who "20B" is :lol:

is there anywhere listed on the their site where u can see wat cars are already registered or do they release a roster after registration is all full up?

I've never seen where they listed the cars. Why do you ask?

I'll be there with a buddy. I think he's registered #5 (orange 73 4 door 510 with a black hood).Anyone interested in shenaniganz at a cougar bar (fox fire in la, we call it the crotch fire) is welcome to join us, pm me and we will set up a meet. Also, a lot of people do caravans so keep your eyes out on the realm and other sites for places to meet up in the morning

Actually! Let's have a Ratsun caravan? Anyone interested? We can have a few stops in la, Anaheim, long beach, and anywhere else.

I'll be there with a buddy. I think he's registered #5 (orange 73 4 door 510 with a black hood).Anyone interested in shenaniganz at a cougar bar (fox fire in la, we call it the crotch fire) is welcome to join us, pm me and we will set up a meet. Also, a lot of people do caravans so keep your eyes out on the realm and other sites for places to meet up in the morning

Actually! Let's have a Ratsun caravan? Anyone interested? We can have a few stops in la, Anaheim, long beach, and anywhere else.

Yea if I was a little younger I would join ya at the crotch fire. But all I would get is grannies.

If I don't get called up for parking cars that day I'll be down for a C van.

Yea if I was a little younger I would join ya at the crotch fire. But all I would get is grannies.

If I don't get called up for parking cars that day I'll be down for a C van.

Haha. I'm too old for the babes at the Crotchfire :angry:

I'm doing parking duty this year..

Well last year we met up at the first stop around 530 then hit a few more on the way and were the first cars there, so maybe you parking duty guys could make the first stop if you want.

As for the crotchfire, its all people watching and fun. It's the only place I have seen people in wheel chairs and with hip replacements trying to get laid. We go there for the laughs and because a buddy has a house within walking distance so we can drink all we want, and occasionally there are younger girls there with their moms haha.

Last year we valeted our own cars (the attendant was mad at first but we gave him a tip, didn't want anyone but us driving our cars) and the parking lot was z06, viper, dime, dime, dime, Benz, dime, BMW, Benz. Out of all those cars, the datsuns got the most attention.

I'll be there. Just registered today, spot 320 it looks like. I'll be coming down from Utah in my Z, driving alongside my friend in his '73 Celica.

Sweet! Glad you're coming this year. I will be trailering my truck down but cruising it to the show from a friends house in SoCal. Maybe I will see you on I-15. Hopefully you can drop by the SLC Nostalgics meet too.