JCCS 2011

Burabuda

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings, Datsun lovers! For you s20 fans attending JCCS, we've created a special commemorative poster showing the, Hako, Kenmeri, and Z432 together. Available as your gift with a charitable donation at the show. Apologies for the late notice, but we just got the proofs off to the printers this morning.

Greetings, Datsun lovers! For you s20 fans attending JCCS, we've created a special commemorative poster showing the, Hako, Kenmeri, and Z432 together. Available as your gift with a charitable donation at the show. Apologies for the late notice, but we just got the proofs off to the printers this morning.

I gotta have one of them. :) Where do we find you at the show?

I gotta have one of them. :) Where do we find you at the show?

I'm handing them off to the JCCS organizers Friday, and I believe they are putting them at whatever donation booth they've set up on-site. I've left it to them to determine donation levels, but I know for a fact they will be extremely affordable. Total availability will be based on price to produce, which we are still working out. I'd imagine we'll get at least a few hundred, which may be enough to satisfy total demand for the day. They are nice 18x26 posters on good stock, so hopefully they will be popular with the charitable crowd.

BEST SHOW EVER!!! :fu:

saw a 411 @ roscoe's and a brown 240 (diggler?) but saw nobody inside that i recognized

raced a honduh on the way home with either a not-so-cute chick or a shemale driving it ... WEIRD SHIT! lulz

@sublime, duncan, sarge & datsunrides ... SUP!

u didnt see the guy with the mohawk. c'mon i was the only one at the show with it and the only one in roscoes with it. thats my 411