JCCS 2011

Burabuda

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the outside???? lol I just didn't have that urge to go this year. I've been to all of them so far. I did want to get my Datsun fix, though, that's why I went to meet up with that caravan before going to my nephew's track meet...and I only live about 30 minutes from the venue. Looks like I missed out on some beautiful cars.

BEST SHOW EVER!!! :fu:

@sublime, duncan, sarge & datsunrides ... SUP!

Right back at you, Burabuda. It was good times hanging out with everyone. I can't get enough on the Datsun fix...

Hey Bura, yes it was a Great Show. Nice to be around a lot of really nice cars and some good people too. next year Zerow's 610 will be in ship shape and sitting pretty!

Peace

Yes, the 610 will be in top form for next year's show. Count on it. Place your bets MEOW!

Right back at you, Burabuda. It was good times hanging out with everyone. I can't get enough on the Datsun fix...

Yes, the 610 will be in top form for next year's show. Count on it. Place your bets MEOW!

I was so bummed for ya Bro. Hope to see at a mo val meet. Or the eagle rock swap. :)

I was so bummed for ya Bro. Hope to see at a mo val meet. Or the eagle rock swap. :)

I was too tired to be bummed...more like numb.

Will you be in MoVal Saturday? I plan for the car to go, even if the u-joints aren't replaced.

I'm at every show with my piece of shit wagon. And guys like Ray are so low key they just hang out and make us all wish are cars were that bad ass. :lol:

Funny, I pretty much feel the same way about the Sunny. I like it and all, but other than the show in Arizona in October, that car is done with the "usual" local shows for a very long time.

ONE SIX PACK YOU WILL FINISH ITthumbup1.gif

Funny, I pretty much feel the same way about the Sunny. I like it and all, but other than the show in Arizona in October, that car is done with the "usual" local shows for a very long time.

Did you notice how many pictures there are of Freddies wagon. :lol: And he was in the parking lot.

how the fuck did i not say hello again d.r.? :lol:

my excuse was i was doing my best to cheer up sarge ;)

I had some friends come out so I had to spend some time with them. Then I walked thru the show a couple times. It's not like we blend in there very well. Two 6' plus old white guys. I have no idea how we missed each other. :lol: