JCCS 2011

Burabuda

Nut Huggers??? C'mon bro, what's so hard about abiding by their rules? It's their show, so it's their rules for whatever reason they may have. Here's my take.

Canopies - Is it fair to those vendors who are paying to promote and sell their Product X, while you bring a canopy advertising a logo or sign promoting Product Y?

Different model cars - Wouldn't it be better for show puroposes to keep all models together? 510's with 510's, Z's with Z's, etc....or are you complaining about your

510 not being able to park with your Toyota buddy? That's self explanatory don't you think?

For Sale signs - Just put your sign on your seat like I've seen numerous cars do.....It's a show, not a swap meet. Would you be willing to pay a JCCS tax if you

were able to sell your vehicle there? Don't you think the show would look tacky if you see all these cars with FOR SALE signs on it? Most people would put a sign up just to gauge the value of their cars......

Just chill out and come down and have a good time with your fellow Ratsuners.....At least they don't prohibit coolers to be packed in our cars, right? I've actually been to a show that inspected all show cars in search of outside foods being brought in. Now that was a ridiculous rule........

Personally, I still haven't registered and I live only about 20 mins away. I can't stand being locked up until 4 pm, when I'm ready to leave around 12 noon after seeing everyting, but I understand that rules are rules. It would be a huge liability if they were to let cars leave at anytime.

I am with you , rules are rules! If you look at my post I agreed with another member on finding some rules to suck! But would probably end up going anyway. F!&K it!

Besides all shows have people bending and twisting the rules anyways.

And yes hanging out and meeting some So Cal Ratsuners will be cool probably the highlight of the attending this show.

well to the exception of Barbuda who seems to have some homosexual tendencies :lol:

Enough said about rules!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.. can i say you guys shouldn`t have to defend probably the premier Japanese auto show in America.. If you want your car seen by the most national and international media and possibly a picture in one,, this is THE show bar none .

IMO anyways

On a brighter note, i'm driving my Ratsun all the way from St. Louis, MO to attend the JCCS. For some reason I can't cast my vote though.

Wow! That is cool. I look forward to seeing it. Good luck with the trip.

...And as far as the show goes, I love the attention to detail and that is why I travel to this show. Last year Koji himself helped me park my wagon at the perfect angle. :D

Wow! That is cool. I look forward to seeing it. Good luck with the trip.

...And as far as the show goes, I love the attention to detail and that is why I travel to this show. Last year Koji himself helped me park my wagon at the perfect angle. :D

That was pretty cool that he had a special place for you when you got there. Even had a special sign with green goon on it if I remember. :)

Wow.. can i say you guys shouldn`t have to defend probably the premier Japanese auto show in America.. If you want your car seen by the most national and international media and possibly a picture in one,, this is THE show bar none .

IMO anyways

In the last three years all three of my cars have been in a magazine. All of them from Japan, I can't read any of it but I don't care. I just like too look at the pictures anyway.

I'll bet it will take all day to get a good pic this badassness.

so, we'll just need to make a b-line over for pics before the mobs arrive Nodding_XYWCVN.gif

btw, terry wouldn't let us transfer registration, but there is a waiting list:

** JCCS WAITING LIST SIGN-UP**

How it works:

JCCS may contact you if/when space becomes available by any cancellations

from registerd owners, as late as 1 week before the show.

Please note:

*This waiting list sign-up does NOT guarantee your entry.

*JCCS will need your immediate responce once we contact.

*Phone call does not increase a chance of entry so please do not call.

https://ssl.formman.com/form/pc/BezAymLzFd9rKkyQ/

so, we'll just need to make a b-line over for pics before the mobs arrive Nodding_XYWCVN.gif

https://ssl.formman.com/form/pc/BezAymLzFd9rKkyQ/

Yeah. I know I'll be there early. Hope to get that done before they open the gates. :lol:

https://ssl.formman....zAymLzFd9rKkyQ/

I contact JCCS and this is what they said:

"Your friends who are giving up their spots for you, they must contact us to confirm with the request "they are willing to transfer their spots to Gustavo". What their names and cars? I can ask them via e-mail if they are giving their spots for you. This have to be done within 1-2 days so hurry please. FYi, JCCS will not be involved any money transaction, it will be just between you and your friends. Thank you, JCCS Registration"

Let me know if you guys are still willing to transfer, thanks.

@gus, sorry didn't see your reply. jccs already told us we couldn't transfer

if you gave them our names, they'd say "SORRY NO TRANSFER" :(

Yeah I wasn't sure what was going on and its all good there's always next year. :thumbup:

I'll still be going this year, so see you guys at the show, I'll be the rockabilly(Greaser) guy with my pin up gf so I hope to meet most of you guys there. I'm excited! :hyper:

I'll be racing my Wagon that wknd at Buttonwillow Raceway near Bakersfield. So if any Central Valley vintage Datsun nuts would rather see Z's, 510's, and Roadster's getting flogged rather than polished, come on by and say 'Hi'. Although to keep the wknd theme alive, I may have to actually wipe off race debris between sessions...

Do they have a 'race car' division at JCCS?

I'll be racing my Wagon that wknd at Buttonwillow Raceway near Bakersfield. So if any Central Valley vintage Datsun nuts would rather see Z's, 510's, and Roadster's getting flogged rather than polished, come on by and say 'Hi'. Although to keep the wknd theme alive, I may have to actually wipe off race debris between sessions...Do they have a 'race car' division at JCCS?

Most definitely! Your car would go over well. Good luck with the race.