Canby 2012: Are we there yet?

wildmaninid

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the stock tape deck with no knobs, and one 3" round speaker dangling from under the dash on the passenger side... thats the extent of my in-car stereo. Thats why I have to rock the iHome :crying:

I would have a cure for that if you can get your ass over here, or you are stuck till we see each other at Canby, PM me with your list of all extra parts you got for your tunes and we can go from there.

Previous to my first time, in '10 I tried not to think about it. :mad: Finally got my paperwork in order (took 18 months) but I did have my 'new' 710 auto. In one short spring I replaced the gear oil, matchbox and a KA IR 90 amp alt, solder the rad, replace stuck thermostat, new ignition switch, remove clean and replace the gas tank and more but I had a goal. Looking forward to meeting you.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Previous to my first time, in '10 I tried not to think about it. :mad: Finally got my paperwork in order (took 18 months) but I did have my 'new' 710 auto. In one short spring I replaced the gear oil, matchbox and a KA IR 90 amp alt, solder the rad, replace stuck thermostat, new ignition switch, remove clean and replace the gas tank and more but I had a goal. Looking forward to meeting you.

Did you end up with a passport or a enhanced DL Mike

My first flight was 20 years ago. Really, really was looking forward to it. Stuck in a middle of three seats, the window was frosted over, it got dark about an hour into the flight, no matter how you sat you could not see the in flight movie and the risk of a crash. Fuck that.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I cant fly do to my ears.

And only need to get to Canby so the Enhanced DL was the best bet for myself,and it works great,they swipe ask a couple questions and away we go..

Just bring your laptop and only use it to plus your phone in. Or use a cigarette lighter adapter and run your car for a few minutes when it gets close to dying.

I'll be bringing some cigarette lighter USB adaptors anyways to charge my phone. Bonvo what type did you need?