Poll for name change...

Your available options you listed for the first question show that you are making no change in behavior. If you want an honest poll don't make a suggestion that a user is retarded if they disagree with your desire to change your name.

Also, just because someone would say yes to that question does not necessarily mean they would also state the reason is that you are trying to make a fresh start. How about just YES or NO? :)

That third question is just more dysfunctional BS

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it was more that I haven't slept in 2 days and I'm loopy as shit. Post count does not mean shit I know, but it's earned... like rust or patina. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight and I'll be able to get back to normal, or as normal I can be.

Your past is what made you the person you are right now.

Why take that away from yourself?

Why hide what you were?

Sounds to me as though you're trying to fit a few more skeletons in the closet.

Look...

I love my life. I love my family.

There is not one single thing EVER in my past I would ever change. Never!

Of the things under consideration to change...

I would have never met my best friend. (Love ya, Ed.)

I would have never met my wife, nor had my 2 children.

I am proud of every foolish act I have ever performed.

Ask me. I have nothing to hide, ever. And I've got some stories that will make you run and hide.

Every trip to jail. Every hangover. Every fat girl. Every fight. Every drug. Every thing. Everything...

Led me here to where I am happier than I could ever possibly be.

Why hide from your past?

Seems kinda chicken-shit if you ask me.

• Like 2

How about this for a name:

Heywood Jablome

id vote for this one.

and seriously dwnshfter, who cares? my names 620kevin and i havent had a 620 in 10 years. my email account has been the same for 16 years.

i could understand if it was iheartmeth@yahoo.com :D

throw some ideas you want out there. possibly be better than turning down others ideas. make a list narrow it done to top five or something and poll from that. :) ive been called dirtboy since i was 12 by close friends and some others. had nothing to do with cars. its cus i ride bmx and loved dirt jumping. now i hardley ever ride dirt and just ride skateparks. point being names stick wether like it or not. lol. upshfter was kinda cool though.

dwnshfter isnt a bad name at all, nicknames do stick but its cool... Why change it.. then people here wont know who u are and whats the point in the post count if noone will even know ur the same person.. id be like a newb noone hearing about u and yet with bunch of posts... IMO..

yeah like mine is NWOleman and people think it's like cause i'm an oldman! lol at least that's what izzo tells me but hell i'm only 35, well maybe that is old! :D that doesn't make me want to change it tho. and for the record it's for Northern White Oleman!

Not running from anything, I am just trying to simplify my past and the dwnshfter@yahoo account was deleted. I'm changing all my passwords on all my forums and deleting a few other yahoo accounts I have for whatever reason.

No, it was more that I haven't slept in 2 days and I'm loopy as shit.... Hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight and I'll be able to get back to normal, or as normal I can be.

I'm changing the way I dress and I deleted almost a third of my music from my iTunes.

Fixed again. Mods please close thread, this is retarded.

Change is good.... if for the best. It is also called personal growth. And usually takes a lot of effort if you have a goal in mind. Deleting e mail accounts, passwords, clothes and music is merely outward change for others to see and meaningless. Your changes should be inward. The outward will follow.