I'm on a Oregon-whoa-oh-Radiooooo

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

So, my cd player in my DD took a :poop: so I thought it would be helpful to list the "decent" radio stations ( I know alotta radio sucks but wahtever, beats road noise sometimes) for visitors in OR so we know what to tune into. I'm always shuffling through the stations instead of watching out for shitty OR drivers :lol: Thanks guys :D

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

101.1 was rock, now talk radio.

I listen to 94.7 (alternative portland) when they play crap I switch to 92.3, 105.1 or 107.5

92.3 is classic rock

105.1 tends to be light pop (no rap sounding stuff)

100.3 and 107.5 tend to play the same type of stuff, pretty much the party stations

that is all I have programed in my radio.

So, my cd player in my DD took a :poop: so I thought it would be helpful to list the "decent" radio stations ( I know alotta radio sucks but wahtever, beats road noise sometimes) for visitors in OR so we know what to tune into. I'm always shuffling through the stations instead of watching out for shitty OR/WA drivers :lol: Thanks guys :D

Fixed :D :lol: ollz

If you are coming up from the south, 106.3 KZZE in Medford and 101.5 KFLY in Eugene all the way to the edge of south Portland. It's only good from 2-6PM weekdays because of the program they have running. Great stuff! Portland needs to syndicate this show up there. Portland radio sucks, that's why KUFO flipped formats.

pandora radio on my phone piped through the datto!

+1

same here and also over 600 songs on it. i have been thinking of bring my laptop and use it since i have over 4000 songs of everything

If you have an android phone, go to marketplace and get AudioGalaxy!! and leave the PC at home on! It is remote access to all your music via your phone. But a 32 gig card in the phone loaded up doesnt hurt either! ;)

• Like 1