bonvo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not everyday you can see 2 Datsun 610s together. 2 710's are rare as well. The closest meet to SD and LA would be perhaps the IE event.Ussualy there are 2 610s over there ( never seen a 710 there ). Hope these 2 610s cruise over there this weekend.

SD 610 meet

20130418_222302_zps94fa2ef8.jpg

20130418_231321_zps18aa09cf.jpg

Not everyday you can see 2 Datsun 610s together. 2 710's are rare as well. The closest meet to SD and LA would be perhaps the IE event.Ussualy there are 2 610s over there  ( never sen a 710 there ). Hope these 2 610s cruise over there this weekend.

yep. That green 610 came from Riverside (IE meet). i picked it up last Sep & brought it to SD.

Zerow's 610 is prolly missing this car now as this car is mising his.

hey bro what's going on? do you still have those emblems? and how much.. i live in puerto rico

Found those badges today;

hpim5897nf2.jpg

Send me a PM if you are still interested, not sure what they are worth, so make an offer via PM.

That style is not  really Boso, but pure racing. Japanese racing flares are crazy, from mild to wild. As it stands on photoshop pic, the green 610 would be a race car. Boso uses elements from anything and mixes them into a clownish car.

Here a couple racing examples of Japanese flares.

25468250154_large.jpg

bosozoku-style-mazda-savanna-2.jpg

playing around w/ photoshop.......

is this an effing stretch or what? Boso style

8699494993_4a3e7f2fca_b.jpg

smaller version flares..

8699565675_542f08f81a_b.jpg

^ thank you sir

Quick question for 610 owners: alot of you guys fabbed up your own strut tower bar.  Other than d s13, what have you used & fabricated? I searched google & most i've seen reads customized.

My strut tower is a Motorsports bar, around 25 to 30 years old. The S13 bar will give you the correct upper strut bolt pattern, so it becomes what style of bar between those mounts that you want. I highly suggest something adjustable at the ends and not in the middle. I cam measure mine if you are interested.

My strut tower is a Motorsports bar, around 25 to 30 years old. The S13 bar will give you the correct upper strut bolt pattern, so it becomes what style of bar between those mounts that you want. I highly suggest something adjustable at the ends and not in the middle. I cam measure mine if you are interested.

Yes please.

Thank you William.

why not get the s13 stuff and run piece of roll cage tubing in the center bending it as needed how often are you going to adjust it once you have it set?

prolly is my best option. I've also read on that 610 wagon on speedhunter that i can get it cut & welded. w/c ever is cheaper

• 2 weeks later...