610s unite!!!!!!

bonvo

4 door cars are equality sporty. In the US, 510 Datsuns with 4 doors have been modified and raced for ever. 4 door sedans offer more accessibility. 2 doors look cool, but try getting on back of a 2 door hatchback, a nightmare.

i agree on this.

Sporty 4 door sedans:  Evo, WRX, Alezza, IS300 (japanese), Dodge Charger, Chrysler 300 (US), M5, & practically all their Audi line ups (Germans).

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This guy spend a lot of money. Also looks good.   ^_^

IMG_5482.jpg

Actually I was quite lucky when I bought those Hayashi's and so did not spend ALOT!!!..this was before Rota unleashed their copies and every second car now has the copies. I am glad that you feel that I spent a lot, maybe I can sell them to you for a nice juicy profit LOL :-)

i agree on this.

Sporty 4 door sedans:  Evo, WRX, Alezza, IS300 (japanese), Dodge Charger, Chrysler 300 (US), M5, & practically all their Audi line ups (Germans).

You are the man REDnGOLD.  Good taste is universal. Good taste and efficiency is a step forward !

You are the man REDnGOLD.  Good taste is universal. Good taste and efficiency is a step forward !

i actually nearly traded my coupe for a 4door sedan 610 (DK). & if I hadnt spent alot already i would've already done so.  The 4door sedan has the VIP look to it.

datsun%2B610%2Bsedan.jpg

two24_0co2_2.jpg

Do not need to be a 610 expert to have my personal opinion. Where is all that stuff coming from? . You are funny.

There has been a lot of posts by you, which is not a bad thing. Personal opinion is always trumped by ownership experience. Us 610 owners (past & present) have a comraderie, a fraternity of sorts, and we like to see credentials. I lurked for a while before posting pictures of my sedan, and I suppose there are people here who aren't as forgiving. 

• Like 1

Really? Which sedan? There are very very few in CA.

This one. I believe it is posted here on page 86.

20121021_152459.jpg

Not that i didnt like my 2door but i really wanted a 4door for my wife & 2kids. This guy called/texted me when I was in d process of picking up Steve's 610 @ Riverside.

Had he called me or texted me 4 hrs earlier, this would've been my 610 today. DK (this 4door's owner) really wanted my coupe & I wanted his. Had he fixed his fenders on time then the swap would've been a go.

I loved the orange color too

• Like 1

The guy with orange 4dr was trying to buy my 73 front fenders and bumper set , but some other guy got them, six months ago , I have talked to him also , also I don't know why but I have a 610 2dr, Zerows 4dr (vip) and a wagon on the side on my building also waiting to get painted (Saturn med. grey color TC) so I have full fleet ,two 73s and a 74,  a 610 shop I guess , I had a turbo L series yellow 610 in the 80searly 90s with oringed head and water inj.

That orange 610 sedan continues to haunt me.

I remember when that 610 sat in a field in San Bernardino almost 4 years ago now. It needed parts (which I had), and it was for sale for $800. I offered $650, even with the back tags and the parts needed, the guy wouldn't bite. My loss, you might say. I sold parts to the guy who bought it and it had changed hands after that...haven't seen it in a while...

That orange 610 sedan continues to haunt me.

I remember when that 610 sat in a field in San Bernardino almost 4 years ago now. It needed parts (which I had), and it was for sale for $800. I offered $650, even with the back tags and the parts needed, the guy wouldn't bite. My loss, you might say. I sold parts to the guy who bought it and it had changed hands after that...haven't seen it in a while...

i gotta wonder how much rust there is under this car.

The guy with orange 4dr was trying to buy my 73 front fenders and bumper set , but some other guy got them, six months ago , I have talked to him also , also I don't know why but I have a 610 2dr, Zerows 4dr (vip) and a wagon on the side on my building also waiting to get painted (Saturn med. grey color TC) so I have full fleet ,two 73s and a 74,  a 610 shop I guess , I had a turbo L series yellow 610 in the 80searly 90s with oringed head and water inj.

The last time I chatted w/ him he said that the sedan grew in his heart & he decided to keep it. i see.

So he ended up selling the car after all.

This one. I believe it is posted here on page 86.

20121021_152459.jpg

Not that i didnt like my 2door but i really wanted a 4door for my wife & 2kids. This guy called/texted me when I was in d process of picking up Steve's 610 @ Riverside.

Had he called me or texted me 4 hrs earlier, this would've been my 610 today. DK (this 4door's owner) really wanted my coupe & I wanted his. Had he fixed his fenders on time then the swap would've been a go.

I loved the orange color too

Lots of potential. It went off the radar. Where is it now?

• 2 weeks later...

dude, my back seat sits 2 comfortably........of course those two are a 9 & 5 yr old.

i imagine your 5 y/o is still on his/her carseat. Are you using a carseat that has a harness?

i wanna take my kids for a ride on my 610 one of these days. I have no issue w/ my 2 year old b/c his carseat still has a built in harness. as for my 5 y/o, she has the booster seat & requires the shoulder belt.