610s unite!!!!!!

bonvo

i imagine your 5 y/o is still on his/her carseat. Are you using a carseat that has a harness?

i wanna take my kids for a ride on my 610 one of these days. I have no issue w/ my 2 year old b/c his carseat still has a built in harness. as for my 5 y/o, she has the booster seat & requires the shoulder belt.

There are nuts welded in the rear sheet metal above the parcel shelf. I have used the booster seat without shoulder harnesses and just lap belts.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This one. I believe it is posted here on page 86.

20121021_152459.jpg

So, i heard from someone i met at SD ratsun meet that this sedan was recent bought for a good price, is now in san diego & is currently being restored.

Would love to see this car in person.

I wonder why the previous owner sold it after he jst replaced the front fenders.

Looks like there now 4 610s here in SD. I cant wait to see this here fully restored.

, i heard from someone i met at SD ratsun meet that this sedan was recent bought for a good price, is now in san diego & is currently being restored.

Would love to see this car in person.

I wonder why the previous owner sold it after he jst replaced the front fenders.

Looks like there now 4 610s here in SD. I cant wait to see this here fully restored.

Apparently that guy wanted to sell the car at any rate. Obviously he was a non Datsun kind of guy who was able to come across a nice 610. He seized the opportunity with the clear intent of re selling for profit.  He was never interested in the car and rejected any attempts to help him re consider.

Does anyone have these tail lights and wants to sell them to me in Australia? I'll pay good money for them. I just bought a 1973 180B SSS coupe and I need these!

8587834411_d452a28bb7_o.jpg

Good luck. Those lamps are priced items. But you can get lucky in here because those were available here. Keep checking e/bay US, as well as Japanese sites. 

ill just leave these new sexy parts here i guess........ 

C8A5AE61-DF6E-4F02-ACDE-0B6F7C8D2F72-634

Cant wait to get em on my coupe!!! 

Knowing the parts I am selling to you, and the tail light assembly from above, that is going to be one mean looking coupe!

• Like 1

I just bought a 73 SSS and I've got a jdm round gauge dash for it, I've got a cut loom with it but I was just wondering is there any tips I need to know before I try to put it in? Also how do you go about getting the oil pressure gauge working? I haven't got and pictures yet because I'm at work.

I just bought a 73 SSS and I've got a jdm round gauge dash for it, I've got a cut loom with it but I was just wondering is there any tips I need to know before I try to put it in? Also how do you go about getting the oil pressure gauge working? I haven't got and pictures yet because I'm at work.

I just put 160J sss gauges in my 710 - I added a new oil pressure sender (PS153 was the part number for ebay searches) and the gauge works fine, but I needed to disassemble the plug for the gauge cluster and rearrange the wires with lots of checking wiring diagrams - you might find my thread useful to get started.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/34485-710-project-thread/page-8

These grills here in australia are very common here. 180b's (610's) were everywhere not so much SSS's though. SSS's were sold here but we didn't get the round dash gauges, the good JDM grilles or the 3 piece tail lights. I looks like everyone wants what they didn't get in their country.  

I just put 160J sss gauges in my 710 - I added a new oil pressure sender (PS153 was the part number for ebay searches) and the gauge works fine, but I needed to disassemble the plug for the gauge cluster and rearrange the wires with lots of checking wiring diagrams - you might find my thread useful to get started.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/34485-710-project-thread/page-8

I will check it all out, I'm just sorting out my wiring for my dash. I haven't started anything yet though.

Here is my new 73 180B SSS. It has a running L18 manuel 4 speed with an auto diff. Apart from that it's stock as a rock. The body has rust around both windscreen but thats it, the bottom of the doors and the quarter panels are fine too. The interior is great too, a couple of rips on the drivers door in the vinyl but thats expected on a 40 year old car. It came with a spare bonnet and boot (trunk for you Americans who name car parts after elephants) and a few badges.

IMG_3117_zps3e0d7972.jpg

IMG_3118_zps14501293.jpg

IMG_3119_zpsd750f271.jpg

IMG_3120_zps3b39dbd3.jpg

IMG_3125_zpsc383e00a.jpg

IMG_3126_zps1ae85980.jpg

IMG_3127_zps02825829.jpg

IMG_3128_zps0d30e638.jpg

IMG_3129_zps82cf9b23.jpg

IMG_3130_zps64bc37b2.jpg

All the chrome is stripped off but it's all in good condition.

IMG_3131_zpse7350dee.jpg

And this is the new JDM dash i'll be putting in.

IMG_3124_zpsc61b8c52.jpg

• Like 2

Hi all I'm new to this forum and can see that there is a hek of a lot to look at, I have a 1975 610sss or 180b or 1800 bluebird depending on where you live.

http://i.imgur.com/BmWWnc6.jpg

I will try to post a pick but it does not always work

I can see now that its only given the link and not the picture, not sure what I did

wrong!!

It came with a spare bonnet and boot (trunk for you Americans who name car parts after elephants)

...or if you like to name car parts after girly hats and cowboy shoes...

Anyway, welcome to Ratsun - it looks like you have a great start to a project! I hope that your new gauge cluster is as easy to hook up as mine was.

• Like 1