• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know. But I reeeeally want them to be.   :rofl:

Heck, they have the self adhesive stuff on the back so they can fit aaaannnything. Slap 'em on a F10, shift into reverse, and do some doughnuts.

What I think is funny is they are from Malaysia, have double-stick tape on the back, but they are "NOS".    :rofl:

Yeah - the two pins don't look like regular Datsun emblem pins, but the double-stick does look old. So maybe just the "NO" part of "NOS."

The quality looks okay & they're chrome plated, so even if they're not Genuine I thought it would be a not-too-expensive way to give a 610 a nice new name.

^^The springs are 1" lowering springs from Top End Performance with 1/2 coil cut off. 

And, no, those rims are not staying on the car...

I have been getting a lot of the "This is the perfect wheel" or "That is the perfect wheel"...I dont know. I thought the 'community' in general liked a car closer to stock than heavily modified. I am pleased to know what size fits the car, but I certainly dont want to copy anyones look for fear of being branded a 'copycat'.