bonvo

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys!

I'm a newbie - as a Datsun owner and as a forum member also.

Here is a photo about my precious. :) I want to renew the interior a bit - I hope this forum will very be useful. (helping members/owners, maybe getting replacement parts, etc.)

28ired0.jpg

btw. Anybody else from Europe? :)

ohh, is this really 810?  :confused:  they call it here in Hungary (and I think in rest of Europe) 180B - I tought this is 610. So 160B is 610 and 180B is 810? Sorry for dumb questions - I couldn't find a newbie topic!

Well, this is a good proof of that i'm a real newbie, really sry... :blush:

Hi guys!

I'm a newbie - as a Datsun owner and as a forum member also.

Here is a photo about my precious. :) I want to renew the interior a bit - I hope this forum will very be useful. (helping members/owners, maybe getting replacement parts, etc.)

28ired0.jpg

btw. Anybody else from Europe? :)

Nice car.

Indeed a 180B. Even if the serial number vin number has the digits 810 in it ( because the chasis is the 810 chasis shortened down for the L series 4 cyl engine ) it is indeed a L18 180B.

Like the previous 180B and its 6 cyl version, the 810 ( 6 cyl) has a 4 cyl version.

Confusing? Ask Tokyo about it.

Your car belongs to this 610-710 section as well as in the 810 section. Same as the 2000GT ( 6 cyl version of the previous to your car 180B which was 4 cyl ) belongs to both the 610 and the 2000GT section , although in order to find the 2000GT section you may have to learn JApanese and get inside a Japanese Datsun Club. B)