Meet Virginia

She's coming along nicely, last night i wasn't so sure. Work mod. Big came by today and wanted to help, Phil adjusted the valves, and checked engine stuff. Vic and I installed as much as I had energy for. Now the whole pic comes together and I'm pretty happy with what I see.

Lowered the rear, new/used shocks, painted the wheel wells, Started putting everything back together.

lasvagas11_1106.jpg

Yummy

lasvagas11_1108.jpg

lasvagas11_1111.jpg

lasvagas11_1109.jpg

lasvagas11_1110.jpg

lasvagas11_1113.jpg

We used the wheels from the RHD goon build

lasvagas11_1115.jpg

lasvagas11_1116.jpg

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This car has been getting almost constant attention around the clock but we are taking the night off to rest so we are not dragging ass at Canby. Thanks again for all your possitive comments that we have been to busy to respond to. I cant wait to see everyone at Canby!

Victory got Virginia registered today, yes, now we just need to get the insurance. Funny how that is what some people do first. The Cali. DMV wanted $650 because the previous owner in Virginia did not transfer it in his name. Out of registration for 3 + years. With statement of facts and multiple bill of sales we got it done for $200+.

I so wanted this bird but at the time it just was not in my cards, didn't want to sell one of the harleys or anything......one of these days I will own a bird

You guys and your work are fucking impressive!! I'm blown away by the progress you were all able to make with this with such limited time.

I'm trying to talk my father-in-law into going to McDonald's to scope you guys out as you roll through Red Bluff tomorrow. He handed down his '72 510 to my husband and I, and know that he would appreciate seeing this and all of the others coming through. So, if you see a guy in his 60's jerking off in the McDonald's parking lot, don't mind him :lol: