Meet Virginia

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She's been busting her ass on this bird. So today was my turn.

lasvagas11_774.jpg

i dont see your busted ass???

V, are you putting make up on it??? :P

we need a new white ride side by side shot.

[edit-now i cant find that pic}

Took a break from sanding and started to install some RSX seats from an Acura. Perfect size and fit great, minimal mods. And look how happy everyone is.

You will love the RSX seats. Very supportive and comfy on a long cruise. I love mine.

Damn Vic! You werent kidding! If i wasnt workin my ass off...at work...70 miles away, id come volunteer to help too!!! GO GO GO!!!

ANd James, ya know, i was gonna say something along the lines of, "damn, does that welder ever run out of wire?" THen you did...

The plan is to finish sanding today and seal the car tonight so James can get up Monday morning and paint it! but we will still have lots of work to do we will have to put the car back together and we still haven't done a tune up or anything to the motor to get ready for the road trip!

Wow took a little break and got drunk last night after fighting the right floor pan. Dimedude took over and I went nighty night. But rocked today with a few struggles of life and pressure. Pissed off Victory pretty good

lasvagas11_1018.jpg

Got the floor done

lasvagas11_1024.jpg

lasvagas11_1030.jpg

lasvagas11_1035.jpg

Vic painted the floor while I moved on to other things. We used POR 15, not so sure I like it.

lasvagas11_1036.jpg

Reinstalled the doors, took the handles and locks off. Looks like the left door had been replace with a NOS part at one time

lasvagas11_1037.jpg

lasvagas11_1038.jpg

lasvagas11_1039.jpg

lasvagas11_1041.jpg

lasvagas11_1042.jpg

lasvagas11_1044.jpg

lasvagas11_1043.jpg

Tomorrow morning we will nib the sealer with 600 gt wet and paint her

Hi everyone, I decide to share our new project. It is a 1970 Bluebird Coupe. We just had transported from Virginia.

James is not big on white.

Whereabouts in VA? I flew back to arlington VA once to drive an '85 Celica GTS back home (I'm 3 hours NW of you guys)~ made the trip in 3 days!