Meet Virginia

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You fuckin Datsun heads keep us going without the support of Ratsun (mostly) we just be building another car no one has heard of. The day is just beginning for the folks in Datsunville.

Still need to install the coilovers lower the rear, with new shocks, install the seats, paint the hood and boot, not to mention the gas door (looking at hours there) and put the hole MF back together

Feels like I did 24 hour shift on Virginia. What we felled to communicate is the problem with the top coat. I needed to spray a 4th coat for coverage and the build up solvent popped. I give my rep a call he says bury it with another 2 coats, that's 6. Cool I can rub this thing out to look very beautiful boss. How about no. after sanding with 800gt on a DA for a hour + i made the decision to resand and respary the complete car, along with the hood, truck lid and gas door. Holy shit, got done sanding this little bitch at 7:30 this morning. Moved her in the booth for part 2. 2nd time things looked like they should of the first time. it's almost 10am and I'm going to take a nap.

Also got the front end swap out with new 280zx coilovers, bumpsteer spacers, ball joints, and control arm bushings (thanks Chris). Check it out.

lasvagas11_1061.jpg

lasvagas11_1076.jpg

lasvagas11_1078.jpg

lasvagas11_1079.jpg

lasvagas11_1081.jpg

lasvagas11_1082.jpg

lasvagas11_1083.jpg

lasvagas11_1084.jpg

lasvagas11_1085.jpg

lasvagas11_1086.jpg

lasvagas11_1087.jpg

lasvagas11_1088.jpg

lasvagas11_1093.jpg

lasvagas11_1095.jpg

lasvagas11_1096.jpg

lasvagas11_1097.jpg

lasvagas11_1099.jpg

lasvagas11_1102.jpg

lasvagas11_1103.jpg

think she will make it to canby?

I do have a feeling James won't sleep until the Bird is done driving up here to Canby to pick up the other Bird, and be sporting a couple birds