Rustoleum Orange!

Pumpkn210

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey, I like it! Orange is a great color.

I think it would look good with an orange hood scoop. :)

My plan is for it to have the same side stripe as it has on it now that continues all the way to the front. I think that will set off the scoop and the side mirror. I was also tossing around the idea of blacking out the side window area and tinting the windows cause I really like that one window type look. We will see though. I cant wait for some more sunny days to paint the rest of it!

The scoop is off of a crappy 80s mustang. The SVO had a functional scoop. This one is off of a 4cyl crappy one. But it was $8 at pull a part!

Cheap Rules!!!

I Love The Junk Yard.

Brock

I remember walking home from jr high school and seeing the first year Mustang at the down town Ford dealership. There had been quite the hype on TV over the summer holidays and everyone knew what one was but there weren't any around. This was Sept. '64. You have to realize that there was nothing like it at the time, Camaro and Firebird were years away. Challenger and 'Cuda years after that. Dodge was just bringing out the street HEMI, but only in the big cars. GM had the Corvair and the Chevy II Nova and Chrysler had the Valiant and Dart. They were nothing like a Mustang.

I remember walking home from jr high school and seeing the first year Mustang...
So what did you think? Don't leave us hanging.

I remember the first time I saw the aero Mustang (1987 model). The feeling was like knowing I would have one some day yet being sad I couldn't have it now.... It was red with factory louvered taillights. Ten years later I did get a red V8 convertible.