Rustoleum Orange!

Pumpkn210

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im having way to much fun with this i know this isnt perfect but its enough to get the idea accross just another possibility

210edit2.jpg

Very Nice

Got some 2in black Venture Tape striping and am starting to mock up some side stripes. Pics to come!

Very Nice

Got some 2in black Venture Tape striping and am starting to mock up some side stripes. Pics to come!

this one was more of a joke and insane bordum but thats what results when your bedriden after knee surgery

Since your car is a Sunny B310, one of the Sunny colors would be appropriate:

009 サンスポットオレンッジ (メタリック) Sunspot Orange (metallic)

005 サンファーストブルー (メタリック) Sunfast Blue (metallic)

008 サンダウンパープル (メタリック) Sundown Purple (metallic)

004 サングロウングリーン (メタリック) Sungrow Green (metallic)

931 サンフラワーゴールド Sunflower Gold

821 サンシャインホフイト Sunshine White

930 サンデュグリーン Sundew Green

665 サンキストイエロー Sunkist Yellow

Datsun Sunny Colors

We are parting out two cherokees and when people ask me how mutch for any particular part, I say "$___, Same as Downtown" does anyone know what movie that is from? 100 points to the first to give the correct answer!

the line before it

"What's a Filthy Lopez?"

the line you talked about

"Forty bucks. Same as downtown."

its from Deuce Bigelow Eureopean Gigolo.

Did I win the 100 points? or is it in some other movie too?

• Like 1

Nice meeting you at gg!! This paint job is actually really surpising in person! Just as good as any spray on single stage paint job. A very minimal amount of wet sanding and it would be perfect! But looks great as is for sure. Couldn't beleive it was rattle can, haha.

I dont mind hondas, I think it's important to be tolerant and well rounded when it comes to taste in cars. That doesnt mean I'd buy one, but I can respect them if the owners aren't dousche's. The way I see it, there are just as many datsun/nissan/toyota drivers that are ricers as there are hondas... well maybe not just as many, but there are more hondas on the road then anything, so there is more possibility for rice I suppose. Anyway, I like hondas :D.

I must admit that hondas are not horeable. We got a 02 RSX-S that I took out for a "Road Test" There was a 200rpm dead spot in the middle of the tach. But everywhere else on the tach it had Tons of power! WAY FAST! But hondas are wrong wheel drive and that is the extent of why I dont like them. I will however never capitalize the h in honda.

If its not broke, you aint tryin!

As the Harley folks say, "Better your sister in a whorehouse than your brother on a Honda."

Motorsikkles, but same-same.....

Seriously, I've seen some nice Hondas, but too many ricers sporting fartcans and fake Vtec stickers make me puke. Hmmmm....we need a puking smilie like on other forums!