Rustoleum Orange!

Pumpkn210

So I painted the rest of the body today and it looks good. I only painted 2-3in on the sides of the roof. Not sure why. Around the tail lights in the back and the valance pannel over the bumper are flat black. Painting the valance black was my pappys idea. Hope it looks as cool as he thinks it will. Pics to come soon!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The color is Rustoleum Orange (Hence the Title) Had alot of fun painting the pumpkn and am now fairly content with its outward appearance. Time to work on the suspension!

paintedrightfront.jpg

Looks super long without the stripe

paintedrearpass.jpg

Should I paint under the bumper black or orange? I think orange.

driversiderear.jpg

painteddriverside.jpg

I was hoping that someone would use the last photo and photoshop to show me some other stances, different stripes and maby what it would look like with flares. I know if it was up to Icehouse it would be on the ground! Cant wait till the next local meet to show off my handiwork.

"Remember if the women dont find you handsome, they should atleast find you handy."

:cool:

rustoleum, that's how my ______ got to be ...

:thumbsup:

mine is sprayed white, with black trim

when in doubt, paint it orange!

I see a line of cars and theyre all painted black

I see people turn their heads and quickly look away

I see a red door and I want it painted black

No colors anymore I want them to turn black

I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black

:fu:

dude u said that to that lady at that little minute mart, what did u have to do again?? add oil?? i forget but i rememberd the line u said haha

She saw me doing my post flight check in the parkinglot and asked me to check her tranny fluid. The thing that I will alwayse remember is that she told me "Dont worry, I was both handsome and handy!" Thinking back I probibly should have asked for her number!:D I use that line all the time!

We are parting out two cherokees and when people ask me how mutch for any particular part, I say "$___, Same as Downtown" does anyone know what movie that is from? 100 points to the first to give the correct answer!

looks mighty fine! and nothing wrong with rustoleum, that's how my truck got to be "saftey yellow"

I'll toss it in photoshop tonight, you want to keep those wheels right?

Yes, same wheels. Maby a smaller tire.

Thanks Nook

"If it aint Broke, Your not Tryin!"

pumkin D

I think I would paint it black since that area tends to get neglected more may be a bit more harder to keep clean since you got that new paint job and all......good stuff in a can, I like spray paint.

What area is That area?

Okay so I went a bit overboard, but this should give you a good idea

pumpknchop.jpg

DAMN! My car is SWEET!:D

Never thought I would say this but it looks foolish with flares!

I was gonna try to keep it off the ground, but Icehouse was right! ALL cars look Better on the ground. Now I gotta measure my front springs to see if I can swap out 510 springs like I did in the rear. Cause the front springs are Way to soft for that significant of a drop.

okay, so here's what you need to do to get your car looking like that:

Finish black stripe

Slam it to the ground

Tint windows

shave doorhandles

shave sidemarkers

remove bumpers and somehow make it smooth

Should keep ya busy for a while!

I've got a 510 front bumper we could hold up to it if you come down :D

I know you like the bumpers, and I think they're okay, but I just couldn't help myself.

BUT removing them entirely isn't very realistic...WAY too much work for the overall outcome (it'll still be a 210 :D)

2eDeYe;45945'']I vote for no bumpers :D

I know...You Hate Bumpers!

I say dont flare it .

Looks good in the top photo

Word. I was taken a-back with the rediculousness of the look of it with the flares on. Four less things I gots to buy!

I've got a 510 front bumper we could hold up to it if you come down :D

I know you like the bumpers, and I think they're okay, but I just couldn't help myself.

BUT removing them entirely isn't very realistic...WAY too much work for the overall outcome (it'll still be a 210 :D)

NICE:fu:

Deffinately gonna hafta do some moking-up next time Im down there. Could be next week.

Atleast I know it will make it!

Hate bumpers is pretty strong... I love the 620 bumpers on the 620's. I just don't like them to look like a last minute add on, like they do on the 210's.

Stupid US Safety Standards any way...who crashes at 5 MPH anyways..I know I never have...most of mine were over 30 :P

2eDeYe;45954']

Stupid US Safety Standards any way...who crashes at 5 MPH anyways..I know I never have...most of mine were over 30 :P

:lol: no kidding though the only wreak i was in was less then 5 mph i was in a 85 chevy suburban and backed into a neon the neon didnt fair to well :P