Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i see ppl with anything from sport compact emblems to stuffed animals and everything in between hanging off of the back of their cars. mostly i see non honda guys dragging a honda sign and honda guys with a teddy bear hanging. usually the teddy bear is smashed between the ground and the bumper from the car being so low though. i should drag a bag of rice on mine.

wtf-wed-01_25_12-920-9.jpg?w=920&h=690

:(

No, not Jegs, that is what happens when a 100 bucks and every stick on, fake poser mo-bile from Autozone explodes all over your car. Sorry MM47 :lol:

The fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

425843_10150668913202494_664242493_11277950_1363464035_n.jpg

Nah, he is not trying to fix an over heat prob, he's trying to make it look it's got a turbo!!!!

thats not a mustang, if im seeing things correctly, thats a truck window behind the seats...

:huh: Taking a second look your fing right dude, that thing is a two door with a bed! WTF?!? :blink:

No, not Jegs, that is what happens when a 100 bucks and every stick on, fake poser mo-bile from Autozone explodes all over your car. Sorry MM47 :lol:

Nah, he is not trying to fix an over heat prob, he's trying to make it look it's got a turbo!!!!

:huh: Taking a second look your fing right dude, that thing is a two door with a bed! WTF?!? :blink:

The owner of that truck needs to have the sh** beat out of him... that looks ridiculous!!!! and whats with the little chrome circles! :blink:

IMG517.jpg

2 in the pink 1 in the stink, just the way the marine that drives this thing likes it...

IMG518.jpg

that hood scoop is actually open to the air, too bad it exposes his distributer instead of his intake.

and wait, do i see kustum guages???

IMG519.jpg

looks like a ranchero to me, but the single head lights are throwing me off.

a ranchero mustang II front end conversion doesnt seem to exist. and no ranchero ever looked like that. maybe its a custom that someone started on the right foot and then decided to not worry about the "minor" details and rig it up. i mean that could be nerve racking. maybe only temporary as well.