Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My co-worker's Honderp :rofl:

IMAG0416.jpg

so, just to continue this roll I'm on, downloaded this picture so I could zoom in on the headlights. Did he hit something? Is that why his turn signal doesn't line up? Bumper doesn't line up with the fender very well and looks like it's pushed up into it. And what is dangling from his license plate?
  • Like 1

Sad part is.......he's no kid.....30 something with a mohawk....yes.....a mofuckinghawk....maybe THAT explains many.......or nothings...... :rofl:

growing old is mandatory but maturity not so much. I know a fifty-three year old man who lived with his grandparents until they died and then moved in with his mom. she drives him to work every day because he lost his license a few years ago because he didn't keep up with the fines he got for exposing himself to cars passing by the bar where he was "geetered up on Xanax" (his words) when some uncool person with kids saw him and had the ill bred nerve to call the cops. "I mean what the fuck kids gotta learn some time am I right!?!"

• Like 1