Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking forward to posting interior pics when I got to the yard, sadly he's been home sick for few days, maybe if he shows up later today or in morning before I leave then I can take some pics, if not it'll be next week.

He should have ate more rice, good for your health!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

fuck it. i'm gonna ask after sixteen years of owning imports (no Hondas though). why do the ricer guys like the Hondas so much....? is there a mystique amongst young tuners that makes these lowly commuters all seem like hot rods waiting to breathe fire with the addition of just the right decal?

That's a very good question, I've always assumed because they're cheap to buy and cheap to upgrade. But realistically most vehicles are cheap to upgrade if you know what you're doing, so maybe it's all the people that literally think a spoiler adds HP. That's ok, let them keep thinking Honda's are fast and reliable, every person I've known with a Honda ends up hating it after a short time.

• Like 1

Any car is reliable if you take care of it, my 720 has 509,000 miles and still runs great. It has most of the maintenance records and it was very well taken care of. My sister and brother in law bought a crv that was 8 years old and wasn't taken care of and within the first week the motor blew up with less than 100k, granted it maybe could've been saved if they had it looked at, but they needed something right away and it drove good until the motor went...

• Like 1