DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Drool, red 510's, do want. Haven't found any over here (yet)

Do you have any of the blue Datto's that came out couple of years ago, I missed getting any blue 102 themed cars, am willing to swap red ones for a few blue ones?

I am based in Brisbane.

Crap, still nothing new in the midwest.  I have been searching and searching.  T-R-US finally put out some new Boulvard stuff, but it was from last year.  The mainstream HW racks were pretty much empty.  Target around here doesn't stock the Boulvard line and Walmart hasn't really restocked since christmas.  Maybe it is time for the 'bay

Also word on the street is that there will/is a mainline in addition to the Super T.H. Toyota 2000gt coming out as well as a new black R34 and a yellow Celica. Dont waste any trips for now, probably wont be here until the end of the year at the rate we are seeing the stores restock.

Mainline.

1363143319498.jpg

Super. Really like the knockoffs visible here.

Hot-Wheels-2013-Toyota-2000GT-Super-Trea

Here is my take from today:

1EB3FA90-C705-4C86-AE26-DB06BDBF9F1D-761

Silver R34 is sweet!

I was in the Hanford, Livermore, and Pleasanton Walmarts (CA).  Two of those had not sold out the old Boulevards yet and I suspect the third has the new ones in the back, pegs were empty.

Heck, if it's a mainline $1 car, this would be worth buying for the wheels alone...   B)

I think we  all had already known this was coming. Here is the new crx, kind of goofy. I think it is cool though that they are at least recognizing some of the iconic imports. Might be fun to do some tweaking with, black wheels and...

IMG_2541.JPG

620 kc had asked me about 620's. I just got two of these last week, they are one of only a few (1975) 620 models available. Masito also did these in more traditional paint schemes. They are posted a few weeks back. They also did the Toyota pickup series in a similar fashion. They look great and are a bit larger than the traditional 1/67 scale yet smaller than the 1/43, maybe like 1/50+-

maisto-55-datsun-620-red-white-BRE.jpg