77 b210

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good call Klotz, i mind reconsider the 280zx stuff, or just go back to the snowflakes. So you think the hub will be too small on the new wheels? Kinda like the whole titan rim thing.

b210in-thanks man, i am lovin yours also.

i see my thread has lost the old pictures, maybe i moved them around photobucket or something. RFor some reason i can only edit this last post at the moment. once i can edit all the old post i'll stick the old pics back up.

Edited by CharlieBucket
Kinda like the whole titan rim thing.

Exactly :)

I do like those rims...not sure I'd even flare it. The 280 stuff should bring the fronts in another 1/2" I think...maybe only a 1/4"....but you'll want to check your clearance on the backside too. That's easily fixed with a spacer.

With the photobucket links......easy to get them messed up. I've got over 3000 in mine and most of those have links on ratsun. I could eliminate nearly 3000 pics from ratsun by changing one letter on photobucket! :(

I can't wait to get some flares and slam it, but i got all winter i guess. i'm not driving this one till next spring, so i think i want to de-arch the leafs/new shocks in the rear, and get the 280zx thing going up front. I dream about racing this thing someday, since there are so many types of nostagic racing events at Road Atlanta. So of course suspension and brakes will be top priority. i have somehow sourced a front lip and brand new oem grill right down the road from me. i am picking them up this weekend.