What happens when you go on ratsun during school.

Actually, even better would be a sticker that reads: "My Prius is more degrading to the environment than maintaining economy cars from the 1970s" :D

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree. Community college is way easier than highschool. There were classes I could attend like once a month and still float through. And that's funny about the erasers hahaha when our schools budget got cut an elective called "bored games" came up it was litterally scrabble monopoly all that shit. Mist boring class ever and It was that or French. We took and threw all the pieces dice etc out into the lawn while they mowed hahaha from then on we just had a power walking hour. Equally gay but atleast we just got to chill outside

Since I got banned from going to Monte It was either switch to Aberdeen or harbor high both complete shit holes where they send people as a last chance before GEDs. I was a smart kid I just didn't really give a shit ha. So instead of that I talked to some homeschool friends I bmxd with and they could take college classes for 11th and 12 grade so that's what I did. Partied way harder bever went to class smoked a Ton of ganj and basically just fucked around free schooling. Best part was I had my AA before I graduated highschool! 4 years are hellish though can't get away with that stuff anymore

I can relate, man. I got over a dozen but we called them 'crime sheets' all from my Gr.10 science teacher Mr Hunt... and he sure was. He was a bigger asshole than I was back then and I made it my goal to cause him as much trouble as possible. While he was in the hall giving grief to stragglers I hucked all the blackboard erasers out the 2nd story window. 10 min into the class he had to erase something and was looking all over while the class snickered. Mr Hunt, if you are reading this in the old folks home..... Fuck You!!

My history teacher in 10th grade called me a stupid asshole for ripping a fart in class, loud enough to be heard in the hallways (damn those school chairs were uncomfy, but good for something right?) I threw cookies at my biology teacher, i hated that prick.

I can relate, man. I got over a dozen but we called them 'crime sheets' all from my Gr.10 science teacher Mr Hunt... and he sure was. He was a bigger asshole than I was back then and I made it my goal to cause him as much trouble as possible. While he was in the hall giving grief to stragglers I hucked all the blackboard erasers out the 2nd story window. 10 min into the class he had to erase something and was looking all over while the class snickered. Mr Hunt, if you are reading this in the old folks home..... Fuck You!!

And on that note FUCK YOU!! to Mr Peck

my school is literally about to go broke, i believe they only have like $20,000 left.. and someone keeps pulling the fire alarms so we have to evacuate and then the school has to pay to reset them. it kills class time, but if this continues... the schools gonna go under, not that i wouldn't mind. did i mention my school was on mtv?

http://www.mtv.com/videos/if-you-really-knew-me-ep-101-freedom-high-school/1644038/playlist.jhtml

What Datzenmike said,if your'e at school leave the toys at home.Learn something.

Same here.

Grampa Simpson voice-"When I was your age,we didn't have ipods and blueberries and all that electronic junk! We walked 5 miles to school and the teachers beat us when we got there. And then.."..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

my school is literally about to go broke, i believe they only have like $20,000 left.. and someone keeps pulling the fire alarms so we have to evacuate and then the school has to pay to reset them. it kills class time, but if this continues... the schools gonna go under, not that i wouldn't mind. did i mention my school was on mtv?

http://www.mtv.com/videos/if-you-really-knew-me-ep-101-freedom-high-school/1644038/playlist.jhtml

thats a really cool premise for a show...wish they would have started doing that a long time ago

haha so how much would a ratsun shirt cost?

and my defense i walk 4.5 miles to and from school. so my ipod is the only thing that keeps me up when i leave at 6:30, and he doesn't car if we listen to are ipods in class.blink.gif

and my defense i walk 4.5 miles to and from school. so my ipod is the only thing that keeps me up when i leave at 6:30, and he doesn't car if we listen to are ipods in class.blink.gif

Their is a sticky in general discussion with a link where to buy a shirt.

Same here.

Grampa Simpson voice-"When I was your age,we didn't have ipods and blueberries and all that electronic junk! We walked 5 miles to school and the teachers beat us when we got there. And then.."..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I got beat soooo much in school. My principal had a selection of paddles you got to pick from. :lol:

I think corporal punishment got a bad rap. I turned out ok :)

Listening to your iPod while doing classwork and reading project threads are sorta 2 different things. :sneaky:

haha i think im going to have a friend make a sticker that says that.thumbup1.gif

and you can listen to music and look at build threads at the same time.twofinger_salute.giftwofinger_salute.gif

we were supposed to do a project in science, and i turned in a big huge rising sun and ratsun.net stencilled on itlaugh.giftongue.gifthumbup.giftwofinger_salute.gif

I sure hope that was actually within the guidelines of the project... :blink:

nope but his face was so funny. he hasnt said nothing to me since

:rolleyes: :poke: You are supposed to figure out a way to incorporate it into the project that way he can be pissed all he wants but still has to give you full credit for it because it is what he asked for. Like if you were to do something on fuel/air ratio or combustion engines. Ratsun is a helluva resource :console: