now with black

downsize6.jpg

now with a basket

DSC05744.jpg

under the hood, nothing special and i like it as so :D

DSC04411.jpg

seats...sweat monster in the summer time <_<

IMG_0045.jpg

not really doing much as i would like to.<_<.

gotta fix some little nicks here and theree..

now with just pictures of what i fixed (not mmuchh) and questions :lol:

DSC05655.jpg

changed the drums, don't know how that happenedd..

DSC05706.jpg

just found out and took a picture of it tonight ...doesn't look too good..the left side is finee.

DSC05674.jpg

is this bolt supposed to be like this? or should i snug it up?

it is currently sitting in the garage :( i have a problem with the steering.. when driving at high speeds on the freeway and turning, the steering slips and gives me an extra turn toward the way im turning and steerings just been looser than usual :unsure: buddy says to "check idler arm, to make sure all suspension bolts are tight and make sure tension rod is not broken", is there anything else that i need to check or be aware of?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

T/c rods (tension control rods) can break ,,,, , and even if they're just loose the steering will feel loose .... . tighten the T/C rods a few turns for tighter steering

..... if that doesn't help,,, ,,try adjusting the steering box ..... .. . if there is excess "slack" in the steering

nicee 510 you got! cant wait to see what you have in store for him. ive been having the same problem on the freeway i think in my maxi, when i turn to the right some i feel a nudge in that direction. started happening after i replaced the drivers outter control arm. could possibly alignment?

The pipe plug in the block is probably tapered, if it isn't leaking i would leave it alone.

Regarding the drums, just looks like they are bare steel/iron and the water trapped between the wheel and the drum was flowing out carrying rust with it, leaving the marks. Maybe clean them and hit them with some caliper paint.

Dayyyym! I really like! Check and make sure ur steering box is nice and snug. My 620 did the same. Ended up my steering gears werend meshed for shit. Meshed the gears a little tighter and problem went away

Normally I don't like gold rims but I think they looked a little better than the black. They really go with the blue quite well.

This is a great looking car, I hope you get the steering fixed asap

Theo looks good!!

You are bringin him to Canby right??? :D

hellss yeah!! i hope so :lol:

T/c rods (tension control rods) can break ,,,, , and even if they're just loose the steering will feel loose .... . tighten the T/C rods a few turns for tighter steering

..... if that doesn't help,,, ,,try adjusting the steering box ..... .. . if there is excess "slack" in the steering

thanks indy :rolleyes:

I had the same problem with my car, very scary! I don't like it when they try and kill me. My car had bad LCA bushings. But any wore bushings could cause that kinda feeling, same with a bad alignment.

The pipe plug in the block is probably tapered, if it isn't leaking i would leave it alone.

Regarding the drums, just looks like they are bare steel/iron and the water trapped between the wheel and the drum was flowing out carrying rust with it, leaving the marks. Maybe clean them and hit them with some caliper paint.

I thinks shes talking about that big chunk of missing brake drum.

Larry

Nice to see you started your build thread!!! i like it, it's already a sweet dime! get that steering problem figured out. i had a 710 goon that would pitch me al over hell while driving it so after almost getn in a few head ons with it i parked it! it turns out i had a very badly bent frame. i doubt thats your problem tho. :D how bout some more inside oics!

Nice to see you started your build thread!!! i like it, it's already a sweet dime! get that steering problem figured out. i had a 710 goon that would pitch me al over hell while driving it so after almost getn in a few head ons with it i parked it! it turns out i had a very badly bent frame. i doubt thats your problem tho. :D how bout some more inside oics!

didn't really know what to take of hahah

green steering wheel ..sparco seatbelts...roll cage :lol:

DSC05841.jpg

DSC05840.jpg