theo

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

my wife was in our Buick GSX and some illegal hit the side of it and tried taking off. My wife caught up with her ass and almost ran her off the road. She gave the police her insurance card only to find out that it was cancelled because of non payment. Dumb bitch never paid for shit, our insurance covered it (uninsured motorist) and the car was like new but she should have been at least ticketed.

• 1 month later...

hmmm what ive did lately

changed my valve cover gasket for the first time! whoo hooo..never seen inside beforee so i was super w00t.gif then i put water in the valve cover..... no.gif i let it dry for couple of days thumbup.gif ..took oics..but i accidently deleted it....except this one...it had some green stuff or looked green on it...prolly can't see in the oics though.

a5c7c4c7.jpg

stripped the ugly black paintt

5f1682ad.jpg

baby cousin did it!!! she likes watching me....after that ..i took her around the block in theo ....she was pretty excited laugh.gif

af2017e0.jpg

changed my kenwood 6 x 9's to pioneer 6x9's in the back...they sound way better biggrin.gif

put missing headlight back on ...

-plans

to do regular maintenance like oil change ... bleeding brakes ...and whatever comes up...

finish rear window latches

clean up dash ...wiring and stuff

reverse lights aren't working when reversing....gotta figure that out....

pimp out my speaker board

biggrin.gif