theo

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! i like those seats, they look comfy. how's the steering issue coming along?

comfy for short trips, they hurt my back for long trips. Seats are very hot in summer and cold in winter : /. Steering issue still in process, gonna order the rest of the parts today and hopefully get it done before the end of next week!!! :D

youre in the Sac area? we should meet up sometime, i know those pics were from one of the friday meets... i wanted to make it out to this last one but i was so busy it slipped my mind.... awesome 510 and if you dont like your steering wheel ill trade you my grant haha

youre in the Sac area? we should meet up sometime, i know those pics were from one of the friday meets... i wanted to make it out to this last one but i was so busy it slipped my mind.... awesome 510 and if you dont like your steering wheel ill trade you my grant haha

hahah i like my steering wheel just not the shifty steering at the moment haha !! i didn't make it to the last one either. come next month!!! remember every first friday of the month!! see you there :D

yeah im in sac :lol:

im going to try to, its slipped my mind the last couple months though... and on the 350z forums i know someone with an AMAZING 510 and he said he was waiting to debut his at the friday meet too..

yeah i believe so :) and just gonna replace some bushings !! :)

Those inner tie rods look pretty beat up too are you going to replace those? I think rockauto has some nice ones really cheap.

If your replacing all the bushings you might as well replace everything and be done with it.

Those inner tie rods look pretty beat up too are you going to replace those? I think rockauto has some nice ones really cheap.

If your replacing all the bushings you might as well replace everything and be done with it.

yup!! Just waiting for parts to come in :), i miss driving it !!!!

• 2 weeks later...