FS: 1968 Datsun 510 Wagon $1600

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2500 is about a decent price if no rust. But Watanabess wheels and the grill is worth what separate.

But if no buyers at 2500 then its goin lower if needs money fast. If NOT then hold on the price.

But 71 Dimer knows what he wants for it.

It just looks really good on these photos.Maybe were so used to ratsuns(beat the fuck Datsuns) that when a halfway decent one come along we arnt used to it.

2500 is about a decent price if no rust. But Watanabess wheels and the grill is worth what separate.

But if no buyers at 2500 then its goin lower if needs money fast. If NOT then hold on the price.

But 71 Dimer knows what he wants for it.

It just looks really good on these photos.Maybe were so used to ratsuns(beat the fuck Datsuns) that when a halfway decent one come along we arnt used to it.

i would do 2,500 with the wheels. just need to get ahold of the guy.

Sold!

C'mon guys, APRIL FOOL'S...there's no way in hell I would sell it for $1600. :P

I figured the Bluebird grille for $100 and the Watanabes for $200 would be a dead giveaway! Obviously some of you guys were wise to it but boy did my PM inbox get full!! Hahaha, sorry for pulling your guy's legs all day but it was just too easy. It was PL521SSS that did the same thing a year or two ago listing his sweet 510 for sale at a rock bottom price, which got me back then too.

What's funny is I'm STILL getting PM's with offers or more questions! Just goes to show you how many don't read the thread.

^ you've still been made a fool of ... that's what april fools is about ... all of us can be gullible

i like the guys who say "i know this is april fools, but just in case it's not ..." :rolleyes:

fool me once ... ... .... fool me can't get fooled again ... :lol:

^ you've still been made a fool of ... that's what april fools is about ... all of us can be gullible

i like the guys who say "i know this is april fools, but just in case it's not ..." :rolleyes:

fool me once ... ... .... fool me can't get fooled again ... :lol:

Oh not going to deny it lol. I got caught :lol: , thought I did say something in the PM about it being an april fools, I still fell for it. I was just saying I'm a fool not an idiot, meaning I didn't send a PM after he said it was AF. I need to keep some of my dignity lol. :(

What would something like this actually be worth?

In Australia minus the grill & badge with original 68 stuff, it would still fetch $9k AUD (currently more than the US dollar, ha).

That and the fact we never got 68 goons.

Money has been sent!! :P

Sorry Gustavo, it's already been sold to Don Hector for some of his deluxe side emblems :P

I was wondering what some of the guys posting A Pruffles meant...I have NO idea how the hell that got on my subtitle...weird!

Is the car still for sale? I would like to check it out and most likely buy it..

and here we go again, you need to read the WHOLE thread. As this was a April fools day joke. the car is not really for sale, well other than the AUS price as far as I know

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.