Trolling and teh lolz 2.8

jalen

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Work,longchamps or hayashis?...... This is gonna take years if you cant afford 500 dollar coilovers. DUDe I hEARD DEM DIAmonDs wAcIngS reeLs gO heRRa haRd or Dem ex-ex-ex AreS... Ser

iously if your going to hardpark the Z just get shit replicas or some cheapo american wheels and your set.

• Like 1

so a lot has happen since i have posted last. my brakes got redone and car is back on the ground, ran it for a while then my engine bay caught on fire and melted my air cleaner. And found i have water in may gas tank. talk about fun eh?

when i went to cold start the z wasn't feeling it, so i had a friend put starter fluid in it, but he really put gas and a lot of it so the air filter was soaked in gas and caught fire. so i had to be superman and jump the z and grab my hose that had the sprinkler attachment on it still and put the fire out. (i probably got more water on me then the fire because of that stupid attachment.)

so i get to spend more money and time to do basic shit. But i did just pick up a mig welder for free that works. thank you estate sales

Nice score on the flux/mig welder. You will have fun and need this for the s30 stuff period.

Glad you didn't burn your car to the ground. :blink:

Geese ... the ignition coil is RIGHT next to the air intake boot ... as well as the plug wires.

It's a rare occurence one should be using starting fluid on a "fuel injection" system. It's a really bad idea in general IMHO ( it dry's your rings and causes friction contact as well. ) . Check for fuel = a fuel pressure gauge or pull feed line/stick in empty gas can/turn key on/look for flow or air. Spark check is common sense lol. Etc...

Everyone makes mistakes man :console:

• Like 1

First thing is first, I can afford coilsovers for my z. But before I can get my license I have to pay $600 for drivers ed just so I Can drive my car with out a parent. Keep in mind I do have to pay insurance every month just for it to sit in my driveway which is $30. And in not 16 so legally I can work 12 hours a week at the Max if I got get a permit and permission from my school and if somebody is willing to hire a 15 year old. And my ex stepdad stole money out of my bank account when my mom wad divorcing him which was $2000. Which could of got me coilovers, and l28et and wheels. So right now I have been financially screwed when it comes to working on my z but if you think of it I have been trying to update this thread unlike other people around my age like turbohls30 and s30 kid or ppk. So just be glad I haven't given up on my s30 and that one day it will be done being built and enjoyed.

DTP I only use starting fluid if my z has sat for a few months and hasn't been started but once I get back to the stage were I start it once a week again. And yeah you really do need a welder to work on s30's haha

(If there is any typo's bare with me because smart phones really aren't that smart haha )

• Like 1

All thing considered you aren't doing that bad, major stuff can wait till later. Do what little you can. I was in the exact same position when I was in high school and had my B310. The thing was parked in my driveway for years until I had money to work on it, but I did what I could. I think this thread just steered waaay off topic. Don't get discouraged, we all hit roadblocks at some point, unless you're rich and can't decide what motor to swap in or how many thousands of dollars you wanna spend in paint. But this is ratsun, where we work on your own cars, get our hands dirty, and we're the ones who can brag in the end.

Just tell everyone to STFU and don't egg us on... We will behave. I don't think any of us were trying to be malicious, so just take us in stride... Especially don't listen to anything Jrock says... Never trust that guy.

You're doing great for your age and income level. Just keep up some sort of forward progress and you will be fine.

Just so you know, s30kid is still working on his car. He just has a truck that's been his daily, and taking all his time and money. And if you really think about it, his tread pretty much all relates to his car. This thread is all about what you WANT to do to your car, and little actually getiing done. His is in essence, a better thread.

Now, I do understand you being 15 and not having a job, but really, you should've had all this planned beforehand instead of buying a car with little to no budget, and trying to trick it out.

Not trying to be an ass, but that's just how I see it. I'd personally make the car a reliable driver before thinking about coilover and an l28et swap. Just my opinion.

• Like 1

That's the thing when i did buy my car i had $2500 to dump in to it a few months later my mom divorced her husband and $2000 was gone. ever since then i have been fucked.

and i was talking about how they don't update there thread. i try to update it with something every now and then.

But back to car related shit, but i have to go on Photobucket mobile and manually upload this shit thank god for the weekend.

And july 20th i start my job as a bus boy at Anthony's wood fire in Everett.

• Like 1

i am headed over to the events page to start a "datto rally at anthonys woodfire in everet the weeknd after july 20th...show those guys at the restuaraun how u roll..... dattos deep...

EDIT...before i come, theres no schools wit in 500 yards are there? Dont wanna violate accidentally u know

Just tell everyone to STFU and don't egg us on... We will behave. I don't think any of us were trying to be malicious, so just take us in stride... Especially don't listen to anything Jrock says... Never trust that guy.

You're doing great for your age and income level. Just keep up some sort of forward progress and you will be fine.

Haha i don't think anybody trust Jrock

You love throwing me under the bus huh? LOL I sold my Z because I had more important things to take care of. As a senior in high school you have a lot of stuff to pay for and with 2 parents that want the other parent to pay for something, I'm not going to wait for them. I took things into my own hands and now look at me, I graduated, went to all of the senior events, and my DD is running better than it ever has. I can always get another Z. I'm not going to be out of the datsun game for long. Just got to straighten shit out.