Trolling and teh lolz 2.8

jalen

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for the record (for u two when your done with your man date at south center mall...) i don't own a gmc "jimmy"...i don't own a GMC.... i own a 71 blazer (not slammed u douches..) and a 97 chevrolet tahoe 2 dr.(i call it a blazer...still a chev though...)

so while u two were shopping for matching wallet chains at the mall...i was neither, wearing skinny jeans nor being 15(and a douche..) so ultimately, it doesn't matter what i was doing.... cause we aren't in the same demographic...but if i was at the show.....u woulda known,... I don't have to tell people i am there, for people to know i am there... they just know...

i have a two part question...

1 a. how does one with no license get said z car to said show with no said license...

1 b. why does your said car look like it hasn't moved in five years...yet is attending said show with no said license...(ps applying stickers not build thread worthy...)

jalen u shoulddo less saiding and more doing....this shit your doing requires no budget...(peel and stick...)

• Like 1

skibabibaboo....just because we called a fifteen year old boy ghey....doesnt give u the right to waltz in here and try and seduce him away ... with your art and factual dictation...

we are trying to learn about the drag co-effiecent of a jdm as fuct sticker...

• Like 1

Tristin the show is on Monday because of memorial day, and the cruise is on sunday. can troll my thread you get but

Jrock i like how you hurt, and to answer your question one gets to car show using his permit and have his buddy ride shotgun. Man do i love having older friends. And well the stickers are free. and most of them are car related

on another not i picked up a oil cooler from the Monroe swap meet, i'm debating on painting it black or keeping it gray.and i'm off to by caliper lines so i can finally get my car on the road. ill get some pics up when im back.

How many times do you have to change the thread name lol

How long did it take you to get from when you got your Z to now?

It took me roughly 3 years to get my dime to where it is today..

started my freshman year in 09