Trolling and teh lolz 2.8

jalen

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your going to show me a pointless silverado? or the knock off blazer?

or is it just going to be you getting corrected by me?

no i remember there was a wheel that was extremely cheap and it was mentioned in one of these z build threads, i just can';t remember the name.

and 2jz you started a build thread, that has a picture of you washing and buffing a car with a 2jz non running....just saying

on other note. I get my licence in 2 months and a job hopefully so this thread should take off and be exciting and no 20 pages of trolling.

haha 2jz i only kid, i actually heard your z is pretty nice haha.

if my fiances would of worked out like i wanted to i would have a slammed z with a turbo motor.

but it didn't.

You arent even old enough for your license yet, but somehow you have more than one fiance? Man... you dick must be huge.

Maybe you meant "finances." Yeah, its hard to fund a build on paper route money and weekly allowances for taking out the trash.

• Like 2

You arent even old enough for your license yet, but somehow you have more than one fiance? Man... you dick must be huge.

Maybe you meant "finances." Yeah, its hard to fund a build on paper route money and weekly allowances for taking out the trash.

oh-stop-it-you.png

I know i turn 16 July 13th...The show is in Everett...I know it's not like i do landscaping, embroidery, and screen printing or anything...