Trolling and teh lolz 2.8

jalen

drivers ed is waste of time and money. The only reason im doing is i dont want to wait to get my license until im 18. imagine what this thread would look like if that happen...some scary shit.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss the days were that shit was free. I took it in school as a free class... Only worthwhile part was watching Red Asphalt. Then I took like two days of behind the wheel training and got my license at 15. I think it cost me all of $100 for behind the wheel training... The class before me was the last year the offered it free in school.

Drivers ed was free for me ($500??? WTF a public school can afford that?) and behind the wheel was $100 a class.. at 3 classes for a required 3 hours with a instructor per CA law. And 90 hours of driving with permit untill my 16th birthday. Got my license in November.. and i'm driving my Datsun..

why would drivers ed make it so you cant get your license till your 18?

Because in Washington the requirements to get your license is to have a permit for 6 months and have 50 hours of driving 10 at night. And to complete a drivers ed class. And to past the DOL test

or you can wait until your 18. and the requirements are to have a permit for 6 months and then go take the test and you get your license.

Also my school district doesn't have a drivers class so that is why i have to spend the money to get my license.

For the record tristan in your pic it looks like you wearing SKINNY jeans ill let the plaid shirt slide this time.

hours are the same in New Mexico down here for a liscense, however, you've gotta have your permit for atleast 6 months, so you can't get your liscense til your 15 years and 6 months old, I got my at 15, unless were talking motorcycles, then thats 13.

For the record tristan in your pic it looks like you wearing SKINNY jeans ill let the plaid shirt slide this time.

You better let the Plaid shirt slide, You're guilty for wearing them as well, (Yup this is a real picture of Jalen, I mastered the Internets and browsed his Photobucket)

IMG_20120504_100803.jpg

Tristan as you may see i wear straight legged pants and flannels. The skib picture was going to be used as a banned pictre but i got lazy. does anybody else see the random shapes in my photobucket or is that just me?

Tristan as you may see i wear straight legged pants and flannels. The skib picture was going to be used as a banned pictre but i got lazy. does anybody else see the random shapes in my photobucket or is that just me?

Yeah i saw them, i thought you were on meth for uploading every icon on your pc lol.

1000 something pages of icons.. i'd delete the PB and start over

yeah really skib my thread has been gay for the last 20 pages

Dude....

I read your blog thing...

First.. drifting a Datsun is gonna be alot of work.

Second why did you rip that valence part off.

it may seem like i bash your thread but im fucking with you, but this above is cereal

it somewhere in this thread. but what happen was i bought an airdam/lip. I was told that i needed to remove the valance to get the airdam on correctly. i went to get unbolt the valance the bolts were rusty as hell. and would come out. so i put a shit load of wd40 and grease on them let them sit over night. went to go on bolt them and broke my ratchet got pissed and bashed them off. and hour later i felt like an idiot.

and if i stared a new PB im starting a new build thread for actual progress not trolling. and have this thread as the shit talking, boobs, trolling thread haha.

on other note i drained my gas tank because there was water in there so now im going to run seafoam through either today or tomorrow. so there will be a picture of my car smoking heavily soon. and i have the bullet mirrors but i know when you mount mirrors your supposed to have rubber between the mirror and body of the car. can i go to lowes and get that rubber garden barrier stuff. cut it up and use it for my mirrors?

You coulda used pliers to get the bolts off.. always works for me.. even when i round out the bolts.

I say just get any rubber and cut the size you need, the mirror on my 510 has a tiny plastic strip.

So im pretty sure you can use anything