Trolling and teh lolz 2.8

jalen

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

since nothing else goes on but people visiting....

for sale 1/2 ton 1 -ton dually both bagged, full airride tech stuff, both fully loaded AND only have 40k miles ...15k a piece....

pictureload12-1-2008063-2.jpg

mind u frst pic in almost ten pages

Jrock that truck ruined the thread. :crying:

and i have been busy stocking up on parts and planning some shit. :sleep: Oics come when i feel like posting them

Jrock that truck ruined the thread. :crying:

and i have been busy stocking up on parts and planning some shit. :sleep: Oics come when i feel like posting them

There will be TITS!

tumblr_m5bgoxrz8L1r61ps7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lt9vxfdIRO1qg3cg3o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2jwhe11iA1qcn4f0o1_500.jpg

AND ASS!!

tumblr_lyvlznrGHq1qeg2vro1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1q7vkxod21rrkh7wo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5bbfpJwwJ1qjn8beo1_500.jpg

Time for oics?

IMG_20120617_172021.jpg

6x9 speakers for the s30. i have a 6 inch subs in t 4 inch speakers and 2 5 inch speakers.

IMG_20120617_172138.jpg

cd player with i pod hookup and usb, until i get my car to daily driver status and then ill get a touch screen.

IMG_20120617_172104.jpg

mig welder i go for free. and now i need to get gloves and a helmet....ohhh and gas..

IMG_20120617_172241.jpg

why do i spend my money on crown royal instead of my car? the world may never no. i could make a shifter boot? haha\

IMG_20120617_171938.jpg

tools to stay in car in case i have one of those days with the s30.

IMG_20120617_172041.jpg

to tidy up my speaker wiring and wring in the engine bay.

IMG_20120617_172117.jpg

cause my car caught on fire i thought this would be handy in the ole' s30

IMG_20120617_171955.jpg

shifter boot im debating on.....

IMG_20120617_172006.jpg

IMG_20120617_172050.jpg

Almost time to get s30 all shiny.

IMG_20120617_172213.jpg

probably car parts in here.. haha

my build will pick up in july

wow lot of nothing going on still...jalen if u lived closer i would seriously come help u ... i know i been a dick but for ratsuns sake we need to get you reppin on the road...my being a dick is in a sarcastic way and doesnt come across well online...so stop buying shit u dont need and only buy shit that will get your shit driving....

like i told my friend last week when he was busting me about getting the rims for my wagon... i said.... A..i'm broke...and b. what good do wheels do u if you aint running yet...and boom off i went to spend my last penny on brake parts ...cause i gotta have those before i need to t-roll....

u got 2 weeks or im starting the event thread...."WERK PARDY, trolling at the jalens,farting a z togehter for the cause, (lowriders welcome).." then all u will have to worry about is the thrity plus ratsuners slapping your z together and gettin hammered out next to the garage.on a sat after noon.....warn your family , get busy or the ratsuners will come...and when we cum we will leave working z, emptiez, two sore and strangley walking neighborcats (assuming bananahammuck shows up..)and a sister that wont stop talking about the kid in skinny jeans and a teal four door 510 and how hot he was before she runs off to face book to stalk "the tristin...".... so jalen no more pics of dirty laundry unlesses its panty's from giving yourself a stranger...errr doing a stranger in your z...(edit...opps ,Your 16, read az...rollin the z and always carrying a up to date viictoria secerts catalog and a fresh pair of tube sock behindz z seat...but rollin nun the lezz)

• Like 2

Almostvall this stuff was free , I have been really focused on getting my grades up since schools ends on Wednesday. To get my car back on the road I need to bleed the brakes drain the gas tank and run seafoam through it,and get tabs. It should be driveable next Friday and tabs will come after I pay for drivers ed. I had the money and then bought a HP provoking laptop. So now I'm a little under $200 away. Should have the money in the next

Almostvall this stuff was free , I have been really focused on getting my grades up since schools ends on Wednesday. To get my car back on the road I need to bleed the brakes drain the gas tank and run seafoam through it,and get tabs. It should be driveable next Friday and tabs will come after I pay for drivers ed. I had the money and then bought a HP provoking laptop. So now I'm a little under $200 away. Should have the money in the next

ok scratch the getting hammered part ... thats only like a hour and half for two guys to do.....no need for a whack station...(lap top..) cars get u laid ... computers get u sticky..

I wish my car got me laid, it just attracts old dudes and hobos at gas stations. True story

Truth. 240z is an old man magnet. So many awkward conversations with people that don't really know enough about the car to carry a convo about it.

• Like 1