pic of your dime

Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thought I posted this but guess I never did-  from one of my sunday drives a couple weeks ago

IMG_1928-1.jpg

What do you think about putting some Datsun Racing Stripes down the side of the fender/door - just rattle can black with datsun or ratsun interupting them

Hello,

Glade to be a part of this forum. I just got joined up. I will have to look for some pics of my 510,s. They are not all tricked out. I have 3 2door sedans from 70 to 73 and 2 wagons. I used to belong to 510 Again a long time ago. Got all the books I could find and they published a couple of mods I sent in. One had to do with a wiring diragram showing how to make both sides of your tail lights light up as running lights so you can be seen better. The other was converting an electronic distributor to work on a 510 using parts from the 510 distributor, that stopped a lot of issues I was having with the points one. Anyway I have one all taken apart with the intention to lower it down and put in an L20B with an older head without the emissions inserts molded into it' and a cam. I have most of what I need for it. On the other 2 2doors, I plan to leave the 70 all stock, I got it from an old lady who only drove it to church on Sundays. The last one I plan to get a motor back in it change it to a stick shift. Glad to be here. IMG_20130324_120956.jpg

IMG_20130324_121354.jpg

IMG_20130324_121650.jpg

IMG_20130324_121711.jpg

Sorry about the poor quality pics, my shop lights are in need of repair. These are my cars now as they sit. I have some pics from the past I found just have to scan them. They look rough from these pics but have been inside for a long time and as soon as I can I plan to get them back up and going, I just do not have the time I used to have. Now I'm off to get a set of split collers for the 280zx struts I have so I can make use of them with the info I have found here on this site.

Thanks

Eddie

• Like 1
Love your car Tristin. Like the new roof

Thanks! I like it too.

I was going to wait to pop the tops, but I was too excited and it was too nice out here. You have to take advantage of the nice weather when it hits this area since its few and far between.  

Thanks! I like it too.

I was going to wait to pop the tops, but I was too excited and it was too nice out here. You have to take advantage of the nice weather when it hits this area since its few and far between.  

Oh I know how that is. Here it hit 70 degrees, then went down to 42 with snow and rain, today it's 52, then in a couple days it'll be in the 30's with possable snow. Stupid... I also grew up in NW Washington. Some day I'll have to check yours out in person

• Like 1
Looks nice. What kind of wheels are those?

Don't look like your usual stock 510 wheel.

Thanks MARS 510,  the wheels are S12 200sx 15x6 +38 (I've got 5mm spacers on so effective offset is +33) and the tires are 205/50R15 BFG Rivals. 

Thanks MARS 510, the wheels are S12 200sx 15x6 +38 (I've got 5mm spacers on so effective offset is +33) and the tires are 205/50R15 BFG Rivals. [/quote

Yeah man i like how it looks..

I wanna get some steel wheels like that for spare ( you never know when you might a set of stock wheels) hahaha. So im goanna have to go to the junk yard and get me a set lol!

Yeah these came from a junkyard and I got a second set off craigslist.  They come in handy, my friend and I pass them back and forth regularly.  He runs them for drift wheels on his SX.

pic of your dime content:

E68586AE-7F1B-474F-94C0-D41A0E381EC1-850

And thanks for this one Indy:

4D22E484-8CEA-4F42-8DDD-88310B7CE9AF-850

• Like 2