• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice car freekwonder. Is it running a driving now? I used to hang out on KCSR way back when it was just a shell.

lol thanks man. I remember see you around KCSR. Looks like you go lucky and got away.

Axis Powered?

Yup, German on the passenger door, Japanese on the driver, and the WOP in the driver seat. :lol:

Yeah sure, There called 'Hart racing line' and they are off a R31 Skyline 2 door a mate imported from Japan. They are 15 by 6 1/2 inches and are very light, 6 kg's mounted with tyres.

Here'a clip from a hillclimb last year...

I started racing the car in 1990, It runs a L20, Option 1 gear box and 4.8 r180 for hillclimbs like the above, and 4.1 r180 for circuit racing, khana's etc.

Thank's Fella's, She's a bit rough around the edges, a real old warhorse in need of a bit of TLC! I was planning to do the body up this year whilst I race my Zed, but like all things, the Zed is taking a lot longer to rebuild than i hoped. Heres a couple more i dug up from the past few years.

Khana072.jpg

headjob1.jpg

ratreg3.jpg