pic of your dime

Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks for the compliments! i want bigger wheels! lol im rollin on enkei mesh 14x6 the i slide on the z wheels. i dont really care to have a bigger wheel i just want it to be wider. id love to roll on 14x7s or 8s! i decided i want a minimum of 3" of lip for my next wheels, then i just gotta make em fit! oh and no unfortunately i dont have any vids of me doin good, i drift @ adams go kart track in riverside (thur nites) and as i started getting better i didnt have anyone i know recording me =/ there is a crappy vid of me on you tube under datsun 510 drift fail. the guy who posted thats a fn retard saying i had a souped up motor and all kinds of mods. i was beating the piss out of my l20b, had just welded my diff and had just put weld on coilovers in the front.. with stock cut springs in the back. the car would not listen to me for shit also didnt help that i hadnt developed any kind of skill! lol but hey fuck it. that guy obviously wasnt there 2 record a couple weeks later when i figured out to inflate crappy tires 2 75 psi and clutch kick the crap out of it. i had finally started getting the hang of it andd was sliding that whole big corner and connected the s turns a couple times! =) as soon as my swap is done ill eb back out there! i cant wait!

Hey Guys,

I am new here and I know it says pics but here is some crappy in car from my F-prod 510. L-16 14.5:1 compression. The white car is a V8 M3 and the black car was a Carrera.

Steve

WRR

Kevin, I remember when you guys won the run offs. I had just purchased my first 510 and loved seeing you guys DOMINATE that race. Was the car ever repaired after the shunt you guys had in '06?

Welcome to the forum, it's awesome to have a little bit more racing influence on here.

Kevin, I remember when you guys won the run offs. I had just purchased my first 510 and loved seeing you guys DOMINATE that race. Was the car ever repaired after the shunt you guys had in '06?

Welcome to the forum, it's awesome to have a little bit more racing influence on here.

Duke,

The move to Topeka and the loss of GP took the wind out of our sails. We have

been working on the car again. The new FP engine is done, well actually the third.

We wore out the first 2 on the dyno trying to find the HP we need to run with the

Miatas and the Acuras. NO, we didn't find it. But it will see the track again.

Thanks for the welcome. I really enjoy this forum. There is some tight S@*T on here.