pic of your dime

Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks, now I know what code to use, I couldn't get a paint place to make up the code #019, they kept telling me I didn't exist. That #910 looks really close to the same thing (knowing how cheap Datsun was it probably is)

Working for a large auto paint and equipment store I've got the perfect website to find old paint codes. It's autocolorlibrary.com. It's pictures of all the PPG and others color chips from the 1924 to now. Great resource. 

• Like 1

Working for a large auto paint and equipment store I've got the perfect website to find old paint codes. It's autocolorlibrary.com. It's pictures of all the PPG and others color chips from the 1924 to now. Great resource. 

who do u work for ?

Couldn't find the right color for the bottom half at a reasonable price............

................so it's just gonna be Heirloom White...........

Left side done.........

IMG_7426_zps0afcc303.jpg

IMG_7425_zps3c403008.jpg

Hopefully stripes will be done this weekend.........................

• Like 7

Mines been under the knife for 5-6 months know...hopefully within the next week or so ill give her the paddles to wake her back up... Sad days w/o her by my side...:/

Mine was under for 13 years............took it apart.........bought a whole bunch of parts and did a bunch of work..........then she sat...........

............................Doty will be out for 4 days starting today..........

.........................................fingers crossed

• Like 1