pic of your dime

Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, 15x7 zero offset Konig Rewinds 195/50/15 rubber, 280zx f struts, 95 MR2 KYB AGX front strut inserts, T3 weld on coil kit 275 lb. springs, T3 camber plates, Troy Ermish Rear Coils w 225 lb. springs. Heavy roll on all fenders. Zero rub at current height. If it is dropped about another 1/2 inch the rear rubs on the little ridge up inside the rear fender. Stock camber on rear.

image_zps973601be.jpg

image_zps3f5a0119.jpg

Your car is absolutely beautiful bro. I love the stance and color. Your look is exactly what I'm shooting for.

• Like 1

Yes, 15x7 zero offset Konig Rewinds 195/50/15 rubber, 280zx f struts, 95 MR2 KYB AGX front strut inserts, T3 weld on coil kit 275 lb. springs, T3 camber plates, Troy Ermish Rear Coils w 225 lb. springs. Heavy roll on all fenders. Zero rub at current height. If it is dropped about another 1/2 inch the rear rubs on the little ridge up inside the rear fender. Stock camber on rear.

image_zps973601be.jpg

image_zps3f5a0119.jpg

this is hawt

• Like 1

excuse how dirty is and it's somewhat a pic of my dime.

Here's what it came out to.

it's a bad pic as well. shit. i shouldnt even post it. lol. but fuck it. 

IMG_20130929_213200_zps7889cd43.jpg

As somebody who loves that southern classic idea of 'Wood wheels' this picture makes me happy as shit to see one in a 510.

Just posted in the good check in,... figured Id drop one here as well

777_zps77be3ce0.jpg

772_zps8ddc3263.jpg

Really love the two tone job on this. Really cool. 

Poor purple. Huge chunk of paint came off, so i worked the rest off, ive been needing to fix the surface rust for a long time, guess i know what im doing next weekend and putting the whole hood in primer.  Eventually the whole car will be in primer, and then a flat purple untill the day a real paintjob can get done.  But i guess i really do feel in with ratsun ;)

null_zps5816bbd2.jpg

null_zps4623c074.jpg

Blue is out to get cleaned up, the alternator IS toast, so new one will be going on in a few days since it didnt show up yet. 

null_zps586b0dba.jpg

null_zpsde54dfb8.jpg

null_zps10244ea8.jpg

Here are some pics from my first 510.  Picked her up a couple weeks back - these are of the car in the sellers driveway...  She needs some work, but I am so happy to have one!

Going to be on the look out for parts in the Nor-Cal area, And looking forward to getting out to meet the Sacramento members!  :thumbup: :thumbup:

100_3157_zps0afe8fcf.jpg

100_3155_zps21792b0b.jpg

100_3150_zps02d1090c.jpg

100_3134_zps86082549.jpg

not sure what your plan is but i have a stock steering wheel in nice shape you can have for the price of shipping.

• Like 2

I'm really diggin' the camo.

it looks good on photos also when its wet but in person not really maybe if it was clear coated 

its going to be rabbit white soon

IMG_2532_zps04646722.jpg

Babies?  what??

I only see one white 510 in that pic.....?

:D  :rofl:  :D   

(yea... that one was pretty bad)

hahahah i get it =) Mount a 50 cal on the roof and send it to syria

• Like 2