thisismatt

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

He sold out. I guess I won't finish the truck. Just called my guy to stop with the paint. Not worth it if I can't replace it. I might be selling all the parts I will let you guys know.

Ima see if jakesmakes will reprop them.  

• Like 5
On 8/30/2020 at 8:51 PM, mrbigtanker said:

He sold out. I guess I won't finish the truck. Just called my guy to stop with the paint. Not worth it if I can't replace it. I might be selling all the parts I will let you guys know.

4995722.jpg

On 8/31/2020 at 6:40 AM, d.p said:

Ima see if jakesmakes will reprop them.  

Just link him to this thread and say "preorder list" and put me down for +1 lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, mainer311 said:

That reminds me, I need to get a new set of blinkers/housings. I don't care for those parking light ones from Thailand though. 

These ones are from Egypt 😅. NOS, not aftermarket. One is a little scuzzy, though, like it sat in the dirt for 10 years...might send me another one 😐

• Like 1
1 hour ago, thisismatt said:

These ones are from Egypt 😅. NOS, not aftermarket. One is a little scuzzy, though, like it sat in the dirt for 10 years...might send me another one 😐

I'm pretty sure I found that listing on ebay. Oddly enough, the pictures showed one nice one and one that looks like it came out of King Tutt's tomb.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mainer311 said:

I'm pretty sure I found that listing on ebay. Oddly enough, the pictures showed one nice one and one that looks like it came out of King Tutt's tomb.

Yeah, that's why I asked him about actual pictures of the set. He said he has more and they're all perfect, so I bit, but he didn't send pictures. I also mentioned it in the buyer's note to send nice examples. So then I got this set like the ad picture with one perfect, one kind of scuzzy. I emailed him about it and I just got a tracking notification...he's sending another one, so we'll see.

• Like 1