Car Warriors - Season 1 Episode 4 - to build a datsun 240z

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2eDeYe' date='16 March 2011 - 06:51 PM' timestamp='1300326710' post='444946']

It's on tonight? The preview last episode was...a little out there.

ya it is, i was trying to find it online and started watching an episode labeled as the Z one.

i was skipping ahead to get past the intro and see what motor was going it.

i cut right to the motor pick scene and its a BBC and a SBC and I fucking RAGED!

lolz then I realized it was the El Camino episode titled wrong.

ya it is, i was trying to find it online and started watching an episode labeled as the Z one.

i was skipping ahead to get past the intro and see what motor was going it.

i cut right to the motor pick scene and its a BBC and a SBC and I fucking RAGED!

lolz then I realized it was the El Camino episode titled wrong.

torrented it and go the fucking El Camino episode dry.gif

the guy joel hoffman is my old boss, owns jh restorations( self righteous pompous ass named it after himself) and f body connections(camaro and firebird parts house) he does some killer work but i personally think hes an ass

the winners 240 looked lame and ruined the car

the callengers 240 was more period correct and was decent.

i didnt see any suspension work so i assume its was stock or worn out stock.

That old man that is a judge he like that speed racer X look. (fiberglass/bondo wings and shit) I alwasy thought his cars sucked( like from the Movie Corvette Summer) How to ruin a car

Wow, this show is worse than Overhaulin'! Who ever came up with this show should be dragged to death by a fucking Yugo!

The old man judging is George Barris, the self proclaimed "King of the Customisers" and takes credit for things his long deceased brother did, like the Hirohata Merc. Stole the Munster Coach from Tom Daniels and fucked up a nice concept car by making it the Batmobile from the 60's. So yes, he would like shit like that!!!

Well I watched it last night. Pretty sad what they did to the white thing. The red one I would take it if someone gave it to me.

At the end of the show Greg Smith from Motorsport Auto did a little cameo. I figured that some of the stuff they used on the red one came from MSA. I wonder how much he made off that deal.

i swear, these allstars are jokes. dont get me wrong, i cant do half the s*** they do but they take away so much from the cars/trucks and yet they still win. i admit the challanger car was as close to stock as possible but i think they picked the wrong team to build it.

but on a brighter note, datsuns got their monent of fame.