• yes
    • no
    • maybe

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got home finally, greasy, dirty and all beat from swapping axles over at Jeremy's shop. Still,I think it was just meant to be that the axle broke as soon as I pulled into the Ratsun meet. I gave Jeremy a million thanks and dammit he did not take my money grrrrr. Jeremy gots a gift coming for sure. Glad to meet some of more of the guys that made it from Ratsun, great turn out! It was perfect weather, great burgers and great fun!!!

Here you go guys and girls.

You suck because you could not be there. If you were working that was the only excuse!

datsunvancouvermeetmay1.jpg

My wife and my brother IN-Law

Got home finally, greasy, dirty and all beat from swapping axles over at Jeremy's shop. Still,I think it was just meant to be that the axle broke as soon as I pulled into the Ratsun meet. I gave Jeremy a million thanks and dammit he did not take my money grrrrr. Jeremy gots a gift coming for sure. Glad to meet some of more of the guys that made it from Ratsun, great turn out! It was perfect weather, great burgers and great fun!!!

lol that was the perfect place to break something :lol:

around about 100 Ratsuners in a shop parking lot where there where already extra parts

glad you could make it out though, I always like seein the rotary :cool:

Had a blast today, was a time of times! Was great to see the smiling faces of my friends, new and old ;)

Super thanks to those holding the event, and vow to attend this one whenever its held!

Your all the bestest :cool:

man im glad i got to make it....it was great i misses ya dan but saw ya at the light ..lol was crazy i got to meet james who i thought wanted some big guy lovin ..lol..lol jeramy thx...good to see ya all, dave ,klotz,phil,carlos,kevin big dave,kelly,jess,cor-ee, sinful rollin max...., eddie,mikey,atom,oh man there was everybody, kim lucky fucker winning that floor jack, i meet victory james's wife,skib,fastdadd,wayne,kami,oh ya and jason haha...i remember..lol,and my new blood brothers ...you know what im talkin bout,well im no there was a lot more but damn there was like 100 people there....well i got one pic it was my favorite, if only i could have a fat dime like this...good times....

1304316710.jpg

and this was the datsun spinner....every datto needs this.......video click on pic

th_IMG_0684.jpg

I was just driving buy and nearly wrecked my b210 when i noyiced the parking lot, glad to have found ratsun.net. Now if i could just find another sss 710, anf ive never ben one to follow the "510" stuff to much, but i wqs impressed by a few of the ones their, might need a dime also, thanks for throwing the highlight of my april:)

I wish i could of stayed to see it :(

I came back with the dime, stayed for about another half a hour and then my back really started to kill me, so i tryed to walk around and say later to a few people. Just hate my back problems, i should of borught a chair lol. Wish i wasnt to fat for that pocket chair thing lol.

Could not make this show but im telling you if i ever plan a outing i am going to ask sssr20det510 what day it should be on, cuz yesterday was ( by far ) the most beautiful day of the year.smile.gif

Max looks sick!

Yeah my car looks a lil different now. Amazing what new rims and suspension does. But I might have to raise it up a lil more tho haha

Jennie and I had a great time at the show! It was awesome see everyone again after the long damp winter. Got to meet some new people and see new cars. Just makes me even more excited for the shows to come!! Thanks jeremy for putting on such a great meet!