wheels!

bonvo

a bunch of people have talked about it, but no one has made it. so post your wheels here lets keep this simple

include this info with your pictures

wheel make/model:

wheel size:

tire size:

anything else:

CIMG1930.jpg

wheels: American racing ansen better known as slot mags

size: 14x6 front 14x8 rear

offset: i have no clue

rubber: 185/60/14 falken zeix front 185/75/14 good year weather handler rear

mods needed to make fit: non (this is a 610 may need mods for a 510)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a bunch of people have talked about it, but no one has made it. so post your wheels here lets keep this simple

Maybe because it didn't happen as the people wanted. This thread is already a mess, and its page 1. It is why I do not want 1 thread about wheels.

• Like 2

Uhhhh, there is at least one wheel thread...

We weren't asking for a thread; we were asking for a section. I know there are other wheel threads. A wheel thread such as this is super unhelpful, horribly indexed, and really just an orgy of pictures.

Great I see this awesome wheel! uh what is it? what size is it? what are the tires on it?

It would help a lot if people actually put some time and effort in and added a little explanation in for the wheel.

i get what your saying, but even jnc doesn't have a section dedicated to just rims. when the subject of having a rims section came up someone suggested making a thread in the suspension section specifically for people to post there wheels and discuss all things that had to do with rims. i took that and ran with it. its called compromise and this thread is a mess? i thought it was going good.

DSCF1999.jpg

nissan 720 ST wheels, 14x5.5? or 6... tires 235/60/14 BFG RADIAL T/A's... awesome tires, cool wheels, want a little larger though

the tires do protrude outward of the wheel, but they look and fit pretty well... maybe a little too big, but not too hard to get on the rim

i get what your saying, but even jnc doesn't have a section dedicated to just rims. when the subject of having a rims section came up someone suggested making a thread in the suspension section specifically for people to post there wheels and discuss all things that had to do with rims. i took that and ran with it. its called compromise and this thread is a mess? i thought it was going good.

You should, edit your first post, and put a empty layout that people can copy and paste to enter the information about the wheels.

wheel make/model: (like Enkie 92)

wheel size: (ex 15x8 et+15)

tire size: (ex 205/40/16)

anything else: (spacers used, and hub/strut mods)

I got mine from an early Z in the junkyard for $130 and then had them refinished. I believe they are Rikens, my favorite part is my center caps They are from some other model Datsun and they have a D stamped in the metal. 14x7 not sure of the offset. Need smaller tire to go lower in front :(

002.jpg

Picture318.jpg

edf032f1.jpg

wheel make/model: Enkei Tarmac/Rally

wheel size: 16x7 et+30 something

tire size: 205/40/16

anything else: 1 inch spacer. Such small tire looks weird. With the offset I cant go any lower. Here's what it looks like. So damn close. Picture above is with 1.5 coils chopped of stock 510 springs with shortened 280ZEE-EX struts with 200sx inserts.

f886195e.jpg