siqx20's 620 k/c

Siqx20

She is back on the road again! Woot. Now to finish getting her ready for the back to the 50's cruise on the 30th!! Crunch time. stilll have to finish paint stuff, get my titans on, and my yellow high beams! Gotta look good as im proly gonna be the only Japanese import there. :P

Is this the GP Cruise? A couple of years ago a local guy in a nice z was in it. Most people around me are like wtf, whats that doing in here.

Last year, 3 Datsun Roadsters were in it.

Larry

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah im hoping to turn some heads. we will see if I can get the truck in. its a 79 and they dont take later then 75 so im gonna fibb. Lol my friend enters her mustang every year and she says they dont ask for proof. But if anyone asks its a 74 frame with a 79 cab on it :P

Just playin around with the camera. Boaty was doing some body work thats why his 510 has no marker lights :P

1311373470835.jpg

Schwing!

I'm gonna work on us getting some vintage-like pics soon. As in some actual old-school film pulls if I can.

Hence the pin-ups!

I think I'm going to try and get us in on some ratrod stuff here in September, would be easier to pull off. Plus would have some op's for other photos!

Looking forward to the 50's cruise this year... whoever is semi-local should make an appearance for the cruise! Bring the Datto's, we can mob the streets and put a Datsun presence here in Ford Lincoln Mercury ville.

Soooo I decided ro take a look at the full extent of rust repair im looking at to.get my floor pans solid this fall.... Lets just say I have my work cut out.for me lol. Good news is tho is my cab mounts and seat mounts are still intact. I guess on to the horror show :/

Passenger side:

2011-07-17_13-37-15_235.jpg

Driver side:

2011-07-28_12-04-02_75.jpg

The driver side will be the hard part as it started to creep up the tunnel and fire wall. But my friend works at a machine shop so im confident we can get metal bent and get it welded in. fortunatly its at the very base of the tunnel and wall so thats nice it isnt any worse.

• 1 month later...

So fellow ratsuners i havent been on in a while. been really busy with work and such. Moving into my new place next week so not much free time is predicted. but i jst thought i would let u kno where i have been. still workin on the truck when i can. The canby motor swap is still running strong lol. O and my muffler fell off the other day while driving, that was fun. now it sounds like complete ass hole but o wells lol. But the good news is my new place has a good sized garage and i will have u kno that as soon as moving is done the bed is coming off and i will begin to mock up my bag on bar setup. Im really excited. been reading up as much into as i can and learning as much as i can so i can go into this with some knowledge. my buddy will be helping me machine the bars and with the final welds as he is rather experienced with bagging trucks and can weld a hell of a lot better then i can.

Are there any bagged 620 builds i have been missing on ratsun?? just trying to get as much knowledge as i can. I know of kaoss' build, the v8 single cab by slammy, and then hacked's 521 build

Jst wanted to let I know my level if stoke is through the roof! Moving is done. Counting down to project slammed Stella. Already getting parts together for my air ride. Im Jst waiting to clear up some time to tear into it. Keep posted cause this should be fun.

Im really excited. Gonna leave the cab on for now. And after im done if I can't get it t lay im going to Z the frame. We will see. Trying to avoid pulling that cab. But I might do it anyways. Wanna pull it Jst gonna be a bitch cause I don't have a place to store it or a way to lift it off lol