siqx20's 620 k/c

Siqx20

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not planning on doing side to sides. Im building mine to ride low and ride like a stock truck and last. That's why im running all my end links with bushings instead of heims. Yeah heims will give me more articulation but they ride harsh, are loud, and don't absorb any of the road. I have a little different direction for my truck.

hmm i assumed with some fender rolling and maybe a little pull i wouldnt have a problem tucking the titans. I guess we will see. I haven't heard of anyone else having issues with clearance on their statics on titans. hmm i may have to look into this. or after taxes once i get rubber on my titans i will just see if my bed fits over them.

Sometimes u come accross a set of pictures or a video that inspires you. I love this 521. just kinda stumbled across the video one day. and every now and then i go back and check it out to get the motivation flowing. I thought i would share. I have looked for more info on this truck with no success. the user has alot of videos but this is the only one where this truck makes a appearance. SO to whoever out there build this, kudos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7pWwByO5wU

hmm i assumed with some fender rolling and maybe a little pull i wouldnt have a problem tucking the titans. I guess we will see. I haven't heard of anyone else having issues with clearance on their statics on titans. hmm i may have to look into this. or after taxes once i get rubber on my titans i will just see if my bed fits over them.

The bed does fit over them. The front is where all the problems come from. The fenders need to be rolled and inner fenders need to be tubbed from the battey tray down to the rocker if you drive it around as low as mine is.

any pics? I was planning on redoing all my front inner fenders anywho. Thats if i decide to run them. havent decided that either. its mostly gonna be a summer driver i think so no worries on water. I think i might have to cut into the fire wall some to still be able to turn while riding low. All things i will figure out once i start working on it i guess. I have to source the parts to go to hardbody drop spindles so thats why im not worrying about it to much. gotta finish the rear end first and put my cab back on so i can see where i m gonna run into clearance issues

• 2 weeks later...

So the bimmer is just about gone. waiting for my dad to come by with the remaining $1,500 I was gonna buy a new DD but now im thinking i will just use the money to get the truck done on the double. Plus i have taxes coming here soon. More then enough to get the datsun done.... I just cant decide what to do..... I have my girlfriends car and we live together and thats the main vehicle we use anyways. so i have 2 options and i just cant decide so im gonna let u guys do it instead

A ) Dont buy a DD and be a little inconvenienced but get the truck done a whole hell of a lot faster

B ) Buy a DD and the truck stays on the back burner as far as funds go and it gets done.... someday?