Slam_Dat_Sun donation thread.

Skib

Daniel, I am truly very sorry to hear this. You guys were so cool when We met You in Phoenix last year. I still remember the custom made cookies that You guys made. I truly wish You the best through all of this. I hope Your Son grows up and knows how awesome Your wife/His mother was!! Take care and if You need to talk, You know how to reach Me. :mellow:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just sent a PayPal. Daniel, I don't know you but felt compelled to respond. I have a young son and may be able to help out with some clothes and toys. Shoot me a PM with sizes you need and I'll see if we still have anything. So sorry for your loss man.

I would love to hear that Radio Show....im sure Ratsun was mentioned! :(

But the thing is that Ive already sent my donation, is not a lot of money but i think that if everyone gives a bit, we will have a bunch!

Ratsun doesnt know about geographical boundaries and I really appreciate the acceptance Ive been having since 2006, and EVERY EVERY EVERY time we are supporting each other.

God bless you Dan and I hope that you can come up with this and always have the chin up!

Regards from Guatemala, Central America.

Dan, what house hold/new born stuff do you need? could you use that or would a walmart card work best? I read the thread on the DD site and it was one of the hardest Ive ever read...wife and I do want to help out some way. Please let me know what we can do.

Dan, So sorry to hear of your loss.

Hopefully this can save you some coin. Make sure to talk to your cilds doctor/pediatrician about baby formula. The formula companies donate(at least they did 10+ years ago) massive amounts of baby formula to the pediatrician offices to be distrubuted to whoever the doctor chooses.

Well to be honest we have everything need at this time from what I know. I would greatly accept wal-mart gift cards for future diaper purchases! Thank you so much. Thanks every body. Once again I am speechless. :(

I don't have much I can contribute in the way of cash, I am unemployed, but if you are interested, I can get you info on how to use coupons to cut down the cost of diapers. They're expensive and it can stretch your dollar.

Man, I'm speechless, my son was born last year feb 11th via a planned c-section. Your situation really hit home to me, very similiar birth scenario and I would just lose it if my wife had passed. I can't imagine what you're going through, but just know you have a giant extended family here if you need someone to talk to or any help at all.

Take care of yourself and the baby, and take time to grieve. My heart goes out to you man! Very sorry for your loss brother.

I've never met you Daniel nor did we ever PM. However, in times like this, that doesn't matter. We here are all joined by a common interest and, in a way, we are family. My heart goes out to you, your family and your son. Make sure to live everyday with purpose and raise your son in a matter that would make your wife proud. Rest in the knowledge that you both have an angel to help and guide you through this life and she will be there with open arms in the life after.

Deepest condolences.

-Brian

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...

I just want to thank everyone for all of the support. Everett Waylon is growing like a weed and turned 3 on Valentines day. He is on a 2nd grade level at 3 years old. We are doing pretty good, some times are hard still by we manage. Again thank yall very much and I will post pics of Everett Waylon

• Like 4
Guest Rick-rat

Glad everything is going well for you, I wish I would have had the time to get together last October when I was in Phoenix, it was great talking to you on the phone. Me and the wife are going to be there next May for a wedding, maybe will have time to see you again at that time. It was a real pleasure meeting you a couple years ago

• Like 1

Glad everything is going well for you, I wish I would have had the time to get together last October when I was in Phoenix, it was great talking to you on the phone. Me and the wife are going to be there next May for a wedding, maybe will have time to see you again at that time. It was a real pleasure meeting you a couple years ago

Rick it was a pleasure man, anyone who would like to call me to just talk or even visit me can at (623)565-6290