I want this look!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW..... ummmm no i like how clean and simple the engine bay looks, everything tucked and hidden and wanted to know if and how this can be accomplished on a RWD 510 with a L18. Didnt know i had to be so specific.

I was curious to see the answers myself but I dont think your getting anything useful now.

• Like 4

They box in all the cables along the sides near the wheel wells. and on the Firewall they just put them inside the cab instead of in the engine bay. Deffinately alots of Works Yo! :D But clean ass Hell. ANd if you wondering where the battery is <_< they just mount it on the rear(trunk)

Clean engine bays are nice but that's a bit far. I like that fact that if something goes wrong with mechanical, electrical, or hydraulic it's easily accessed. I can only imagine working on that car.

They box in all the cables along the sides near the wheel wells. and on the Firewall they just put them inside the cab instead of in the engine bay. Deffinately alots of Works Yo! :D But clean ass Hell. ANd if you wondering where the battery is dry.gif they just mount it on the rear(trunk)

Thank you. I knew about relocating the battery to the trunk but I know that causes a concern to some people(my gf) given that theres a fuel tank back there.

so it seems the question can be broken down into 2.

1. Do you have the know how and skills to do the fab yourself?

2. Since your asking, probably not, so do you have the money to pay someone to do it?

doesn't look cheap

No, your right i dont have the know how and is exactly why i am asking, but yes i do have the money and know someone that can do the work.

Whoa! Simma down now PtownGreen. Hes not showing attitude. Even if he was there is no need for name calling.

As for the "shaved" engine bay, there are a few peeps on here that have done this. Frank & his crew up in Everett do this to there dimes. Take a look @ "Thrillen Dillons" Build. Personally I like the look of the wires & Hardlines.

You will have to run reverse pedal set up with the masters inside the car, alot of people that run cages do this. You will need to shave battery tray, wipers, master and clutch holes. you will need to tuck all the wiring. It can be done though its alot of work. There is a mod on the realm on how to run wiper motor behind the glove box

One of the tricks is to run the engine wiring along the side of the block and into a hole behind the engines firewall. All other wires are hidden in the frame rails, fenderwells and in some cases, fake double walls.

It can be done, but, once you commit, you have to go all the way!

i like how clean and simple the engine bay looks, everything tucked and hidden

You will have to run reverse pedal set up with the masters inside the car, alot of people that run cages do this. You will need to shave battery tray, wipers, master and clutch holes. you will need to tuck all the wiring. It can be done though its alot of work.

There is a mod on the realm on how to run wiper motor behind the glove box

byron did it on the bronze.

someone else did theres w/o anything visible. too clean for me

search "down under wiper"