I want this look!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clean engine bays are nice but that's a bit far. I like that fact that if something goes wrong with mechanical, electrical, or hydraulic it's easily accessed. I can only imagine working on that car.

Fo sho!!!

I think hiding the engine bay electrical looks great, but I like to see polished brake lines in the engine bay, and like the master icehouse said, it's. A bitch to work on if anything goes wrong.

Those are definitely motorcycle carbs with after market filters. I wonder haw they got them hooked up a cars manifold is way different and well motorcycles just have a boot for each cylinder. I assume the manifold was eliminated and there is an adapter to fit the bolts on the head. Pretty cool my wife said she wishes her house was that clean

• 1 month later...

Clean engine bays are nice but that's a bit far. I like that fact that if something goes wrong with mechanical, electrical, or hydraulic it's easily accessed. I can only imagine working on that car.

i would say that car is a trailor queen for all we know it doesnt run

The engine bay body itself would need to be grinded a bit a fully bondoed to get rid of all the welds and metal lines, the master cylinder and stuff will need to be places in the can so to make room you might need to pull te seats back a little, all the wiring will need to be tucked in the body too.

I want a clean bay but that is extreme, I'm planning on something close o that but not as extensive as they have done.

This will take a ton of work but if your detected I'm sure you can do it.

Good luck dude and have a nice day

• 3 weeks later...