-BODY DROPPED 72' 521-

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha pretty much is, it took 20 mins to take apart from the show condition it was in lol, plans next are finish sheet metal on cab and rhino line and seal, mount bags, design and build crazy canti lever front bag set up (ill explain soon) and get chassi blasted and finished up, then gonna meet w a motor guy to get it up and running, shouldn't be too long.

THIS IS MY DREAM TRUCK!!!! ! i havent posted on ratsun in awhile and i come back to this amazing piece of art. i live in fullerton going to uti but have some friends out in ur area so i might have to come pay a visit. they use to do mini trucks but im not sure if they still do.. ....makes me wanna bag my goon... but i gotta get it running again first :(

come check it out, maybe i can help w the floor of your goon, i know you have to cut it up to get it low, driveshaft clearance and diff, roll by!

ya i cut the tunnel and everything but to go lower it needs to b re-cut ....i only have 3 inch blocks :( first i gottta get it running again tho haha

im using the stock lower (because i think its cool) and doing a tig welded chromoly upper on heims, it cleans the frame rails up alot by doing that, stock spindels and hubs, with a custom brake caliper tab and the wilwoods in the pic above, it uses isuzu rodeo rotors, everything will be going back together in a day or so, getting it all cleaned up right now.

hey mike you wanted to see more of my parts there they are a new aluminum cross member and the new brackets for willwood calipers

thanks johnny for the pics

he is the man behind it all as far as brakets and cross member (also made me some tubing dies), the bag will not be mounted off the lower arm like traditional style, after the car show ill be doing the mock up up the canti-lever im doing on the front

hey mike you wanted to see more of my parts there they are a new aluminum cross member and the new brackets for willwood calipers

thanks johnny for the pics

Saw some more of your parts on ebay. Love the aluminum disc brake brackets! I'm trying to ditch the stock kingpin spindles, otherwise I'd buy a set. Please keep makin parts for us 521 & 510 guys...like a billet radio delete panel if you get a chance...something to mount switches/gauges in without hacking the stock dash would be nice ;)